【五十四】 mark x dayoung moments

1

1.

it neared ten at night and the full moon was up and shining. as for dayoung, she left the living room to go to the kitchen since her stomach was growling. only a couple of the other members were up too, such as mark and yuta, but yuta had just left for his room.

dayoung opened the cabinet where the dishes resided and pulled out a white ceramic bowl from the bottom shelf, shutting the door right after. she got a box of cereal and poured it into the bowl before grabbing milk from the fridge. she set the gallon on top of the counter and turned around to grab a spoon, only to let out a scream.

meanwhile, in the parlor, mark sat on the sofa, jumping when he heard dayoung. he immediately got up and rushed towards the kitchen, worry filling his veins.

"what happened?!" he exclaimed.

"there'S A SPIDER, MARK PLEASE KILL IT!" dayoung yelled while pointing to the sink.

mark's heartbeat slowed down and he let out a sigh as his gaze shifted over to the tiger spider that was about half the size of his palm.

"it's not even that big," mark said.

"i doN'T CaRe!"

he looked at her, standing on top of the island with a spoon in her hand before chuckling. he reached for the fly swatter that hung on the wall and brought it down on the spider.

after it was taken care of, mark reentered the kitchen and grabbed dayoung by her hips, lifting her from the counter and putting her on the ground.

"are you okay now?" he asked.

"yes, i can make my cereal in peace," she nodded. "thanks, oppa!"

 "thanks, oppa!"