9

i thought this was cute so i put it on here lol.

"Keep playing with me bitch and watch I smack the black off yo retarded mentally challenged deformed octopus looking ass!" NiNi pointed at Leek

Me, Sincere, this nigga named Vonte and his girlfriend busted out laughing. I stopped laughing and mugged the Vonte nigga and his bitch. Leek and Sincere just started Vonte and all of a sudden he they friend.

Ion trust people and ion like new people so I ain't really fucking witem like that, and his girl just boujee as fuck she act like she better then me and NiNi, but at the end of the day I'll smack that hoe.

"Damn that bitch bad as fuck" Leek spoke licking his lips

NiNi reached over the seat and smack the hell out of him making him scream and the rest of us laugh.

Leek turned around and grabbed her up by her shirt "touch me again and ima bite yo nipple off stop fucking playing with me!"

NiNi smiled and busted out laughing "fuck you" she simply said making me laugh harder.

Leek looked at her like she was crazy before turning back around and sitting down in the seat.

We were all sitting in the car in front of the mall because it was these new shoes coming out and they was gone sell fast so we wanted to be out here early, its hella other people out here too.

The kids was with Sincere dad. Him and Sincere sat down and talked, finally after a whole bunch of yelling and arguing they put their differences aside. They don't got that close father and son bond, and i don't think they ever will but they're cordial for the sake of the kids.

"I can't believe y'all have to sit out here and wait for some shoes, i got connections and woulda had them right away" Vonte girl said

I scoffed "So why you out here with us then?"

"Cause my man out here and its other females in this car and i'm not letting him be in the car with some random bitches i don't know" she rolled her neck and said.

"Who the fuck is you calling a bitch? Bitch" NiNi said

"You seem insecure as fuck don't nobody want your man"  i said

"I call everybody a bitch pipe down and don't take it personal boo" She said

Me and NiNi gave each other the look and laughed. "Aye whats yo name?" I asked

"Jaliyah" she responded

"Oh ight well Jaliyah you can lose the little boujee bitch vibe cause you in my nigga car and i can kick yo ass out" i said

"If My nigga in here i ain't going nowhere" she said flipping her party city wig.

I tilted my head to the side "I'll kick you AND your bum ass nigga out the car the fuck"