💙💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 30💜💙

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Entering the doors of my new job right in front of Colton after a long day I smile and discreetly point towards the bitch working the front desk. Colton seems to understand why I'm pointing as I went on a rant last night telling him how rude this lady is.

He just sends me a sneaky wink followed full-blown smile as he walks over to the mean lady. I quietly watched as my boyfriend leaned over the desk towards the slutty bitch catching her attention as she puts her phone down.

She slowly leans towards Colton and tries to pull her top down in a sexy way flashing Colton her lace bra pissing me the fuck off as Colt doesn't even bother to look away. Deciding to give the new love birds some fucking alone time I walk into the office down the hall with my name on it and shut the door angrily.

Not even a second later the door flies open and I turn around expecting to see Colton but instead I am met with Jake's gleeful face.

"Hey, Zara how do you like your office?" He asks rubbing the back of his neck as I send him a smile and sit down in my desk chair.

"Honestly I'm loving it damn, this chair is so cozy," I say letting out a small moan closing my eyes and leaning back as Jake just clears his throat and looks around the room uncomfortably as I stand back up and walk to grab the paper in his hands.

"Oh right, this is what you are to say to the customers on the phone and some answers to questions they might have." I just nod flipping through the packet as Jake backs up a bit and I fell his eyes rome over my body.

"Zara you look...Beautiful today." Jake says just as the door opens and Colton walks in and sends Jake the scariest look I ever saw it even makes me quiver back in fear.

" Jake says just as the door opens and Colton walks in and sends Jake the scariest look I ever saw it even makes me quiver back in fear

💜💜💜💜💜ZARA'S WORK OUTFIT💜💜💜💜💜

"Jake, Miranda would like to speak with you." He says trying to control his anger but it still manages to shine through his stormy eyes. Jake on the other hand just nods and walks out to the Bitch who I now know is named Miranda.

"He is so lucky he is my damn boss. I mean who the fuck flirts with their coworker." He angrily says making me snort and say a quiet 'you'.

"What was that beautiful?" He asks walking closer to me.

"You do. You should really ask yourself who flirts with their slutty coworker in front of their girlfriend." I say utterly annoyed with his constant flirting with girls. First, the girl on the boat then Star and now Miranda. 

"I know Baby I fucked up..."

"No Colton that's the fucking problem you don't seem to think about my feelings. Yes I know I'm the one who agreed to be in a relationship with a player but I really do love you Colt and I want you to take things seriously." My thoughts spill out as he just stands still absorbing everything I said like a sponge.

"Yes, Zara you are one fucking hundred percent right I need to get rid of the old me and be the best me I can be for you...However, Baby, I need you to know I'm not fucking perfect and you can't expect me to not mess up once and a while but I need you to put me in my place like you are doing now." I nod when he is completely done talking I walk over to him with my arms open wide and wrap them around him.

'Ring' 'Ring' 'Ring'

The noise of the phone goes off just as I lean up to kiss his luscious lips making me walk over towards the phone on the desk grabbing my packet before finding the correct page.

"Fucking hell I know I was supposed to start working about ten minutes ago but I can't miss my Princess's first job call." He laughs sitting on top of the desk as I pick up the phone.

"H-hello this is Zara speaking at 'Greg's Garage', how might I help you today?" I ask reading off the paper and pulling the phone away squealing as I got it right the first time before quickly returning it back to my ear.

The person begins talking about a change of tires needed as Colton walks around and kisses my neck.

"Bye gorgeous I'll be in the garage see you in a bit. Don't let me catch you spying on me too long." He teases me before walking out of the room and I finish my call with the guy on the phone.

Once my call is over I decide to look around the bookshelves before my legs carry me over to the large office window looking for my sexy ass boyfriend.

I end up finding him leaning over a red pickup truck looking under the hood with his shirt off making me drool over his sexy back muscles as they flex.

From afar I spot an older kid about Colton's age walking over to him doing the weird clap up all guys do. As they lean into their hug part of the clap the guy whispers something into Colt's ear and he turns around making direct eye contact with me.

Damn, I really hope I'm too far away that he can't see the blush on my face. I watch as he bites his lip running his hand through his hair as he sends me a wink.

Shit, it just got really hot in here. Looking around my office I spot a fan in the corner of the room and go to turn it on just as the phone begins ringing and I stop going to answer it.

"Hello this is Zara speaking at 'Greg's Garage', how might I help you today?" I answer helping the customer before getting one of many texts Calvin sends about a party.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS, I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH MY HIGHSCHOOL SOFTBALL TRYOUTS AND STUPID SCHOOL THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER IN DAYS. SORRY THIS IS A REALLY CRAPPY AND CHOPPED UP ONE I HATE IT BUT PLAN TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE EXTRA SPECIAL!!! 😊😊😊

DO YOU THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA FOR ZARA TO WORK WITH COLTON???

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏