Chapter 53: Karl Lagerfeld.

This chapter is dedicated to hafsa_sanusi

Ivory and Peter's house above.

Amelia Smith

"So you broke up with him?"

"Yes, Ivory."

Today is Thursday. It's been exactly ten days since Liam and I broke up. The whole world knows about it now.

If Tristan Thompson hadn't cheated on Khloe Kardashian, Liam and I's breakup would have been the number one gossip topic.

People thought that we were going to get married and have kids but unfortunately, that's not going to happen.

I haven't seen him since it happened. He didn't go to Hardwood the day after, that's for sure.

"And you're sure you're not going to regret that?" Ivory asks slowly.

"Yes, I am. I did what I had to do."

I can't think straight, I can't sleep well. All I do is think of him. Fuck!

"I still think you made a mistake though." She says. "You were so happy with him."

I shrug and open her fridge to bring out a bottle of water. "It is what it is," I say and sit on a stool.

I've been trying to act cool around everyone. My mum was heartbroken. Emily and Nicole cried with me. Jasmine and Chloe couldn't believe it. My siblings think I'm crazy.

And now! Ivory Collins thinks I've made the biggest mistake ever.

She shakes her head in disbelief. "I can't believe that you didn't even cry!"

"I did cry, Ivory. A lot. I just didn't cry when I was breaking up with him."

I probably have never cried as much as I did the day I broke up with Liam. I literally couldn't sleep that night.

"But are you sure that you're going to find someone like him?"

"Ivory, I literally get DMs from at least ten guys every day."

"If you say so."

Ivory and I kept catching up on a lot of things.

She and Peter haven't set a wedding date because apparently, they both want a long engagement.

They're both so happy.

My phone keeps beeping so I put it on silent.

"Let me guess, you can't get enough of those 'DMS', can you?" Ivory rolls her eyes.

I chuckle and finally check the phone. I just posted a picture on Instagram so I've been getting likes and then I have a text from my mum.

Mum❤️: Fendi fashion show in LA this weekend. Do you want to do it?

Without any hesitation, I reply. I need a break from everything.

Me: Yes.

****

"We want the world to know you're okay. We want to show them that you've survived the kidnap and your breakup with Liam!" My publicist's assistant says.

My publicists, Alexa had to go to a wedding so she sent Charlie instead.

"I don't want to hear his name so I would appreciate it if you keep your mouth shut, Charlie." I deadpan.

"Of course." He smiles and leans back in his seat.

We are now on my private jet or my father's, whatever on our way to Los Angeles.