How Did She Know?! ~ Chapter Four

//Prepare for this roller coaster, and this song is soooo good, it's crazy how much it fits for this chapter hahaha. Enjoy! I am suuuper proud of how this turned out!!!!  //

A couple hours later, you and Nya were still up in the control center, you had been making small little physical repairs on Zane. His wires that were sticking out from the side panel of his face were now neatly put together. As well as the ones near his shoulder, just fixing up his presentation. You missed your favorite Nindroid, whoever did this to him was going to pay. Severely. 

Meanwhile, the guys and Harumi were down below the main deck with the child. Both you and Nya could hear a baby's wailing. Seems like the guys handle the children just fine, you chuckled at your own thought. 

"I think they might need some assistance, Y/N," Nya joked, "I got it covered up here. You go," She pointed over to the hallway was to get below deck. 

"On it boss," You snapped your fingers and gave her one hand of finger guns. Once you went downstairs, you followed the sound of the baby's cries and male voices. 

"I don't know what to do!" Jay panicked, per usual in situations he had no control of.  "Oh! Maybe he needs a diaper change!"

You continued to following the voices down the hallway, accidentally opening doors that were like the dining room, then their kitchen and some extra storage room with a l o t  of spiderwebs. 

"Wow, you're really good at that," Came Cole's voice from the room you were right next to. Okay, this had to be the one, but their wasn't any crying. You chose to open the door slowly and quietly, peeping your head in, then you noticed Harumi talking softly to the guys as she set the baby down. What you couldn't erase from your memory was the look Lloyd was giving Harumi, it was exactly the look of adoration he used to give you when the both of you were together. He looked happy. Your heart dropped down to the pit of your stomach. 

You immediately left the room, but didn't realize in your little jealous moment, the door shut kind of loudly. 

"What was that?" Cole asked, suddenly on guard. He went to go peek down the hall but nobody was there. 

Lloyd didn't notice as he and Harumi were making eyes at each other and talking. Then, he started leading her out to the main deck of the Bounty. Which, was right by the control center, otherwise known as the room you escaped to and Nya seemed to leave somewhere so it was only you and Zane. Well, and Pixal digitally. 

You peeked through the window that showed the bow of the ship, seeing Harumi and Lloyd just talking and the both of them looking over the all the clouds. You frowned as Lloyd set his hand on the Princess's shoulder as they looked at themselves face to face. Although, he did set his hand down shortly after putting it up but, as soon as his hand was gone, Harumi set her hand on his shoulder. 

They kept talking, but you couldn't look away, it was like a train wreck waiting to happen in your mind. She started leaning closer and closer to Lloyd, oh no, no, no you thought to yourself, wincing to prepare for what you were about to see. You couldn't handle it, you turned away and spun back to look at Zane.

(HAHAHAHAHAHAH READERS HAHAHAHAHAHA. I have too much power xD We all know they didn't really kiss, but oh boy, this is gonna be fun)

~ A Few Hours Later ~ 

"Hey Y/N I swear it's like you're Pixal, you haven't left Zane's side most of the day and night. We're having dinner, wanna join us?" Nya asked.

"Will Lloyd and Harumi be there?" You asked with a pout. 

Nya gave you a confused look, "Yeah? Ohhhh," She then started grinning. "You're jealous aren't you?"