I Need To Fly!

Twilight's POV

It's been two days since I last flew, and for me that's one too many! I need to fly, I feel so cooped up in here. They have to at least let me out to stretch my wings. I have seen the effects of pent up dragons, it's not pretty. It's happened to me before, and it's happening again. All of a sudden Toothless walks into the 'arena', where did he come from?

"Good morning Twilight." Toothless says quite chipper.

"Woah, you look like Ruffnut and Tuffnut when they eat salted meat!" He points out.

"Um...okay? I don't think I really want to even know what that looks like..."I say with a shake of my head in distaste.

"Can your humans let me out please, I need to stretch! I feel so pent up in here!" I tell him while I start flexing my claws.

"I wish I could but they probably would have to ride you to make sure you don't escape." He tells me with a smirk. Can dragons even smirk?

"I bet you just don't want to let me out because you know if I fly away I will be faster than you!" I tease playfully.

"That's not true, I bet I can beat you at any race!" He replies.

"Oh yeah? Well then try and catch and prove it!" I taunt him before running off in a direction, Toothless following not moments after.

"Bet you can't catch me!" I tease him, I also stick my tongue out at him.

"I bet I can!" He replies as he picks up the pace.

Hiccup's POV

"Hey Hiccup, I think we should let Twilight out, dragons can get really riled up if they haven't flown or stretched properly in a while." Fishlegs tells me as me and the gang walk towards the arena.

"You're right, but we have to make sure someone is riding her or she might get away." I respond thoughtfully.

"We can try putting a saddle on her to see how she reacts, but I have a feeling putting it on her is a challenge by itself." Astrid adds.

"Ha! Nothing I can't handle!" Snotlout says confidently.

We all walk into the arena and are almost pushed over by the running Night Furies. I guess they are getting along alright. Twilight notices us and immediately stops, causing Toothless to smash into her causing both of them to topple over. Twilight quickly sits back up and stares at us, curious. It's a better look than cautious. She watches me as I go to the side of the arena and pick up a saddle, then I look at her,  and I don't know how it's possible but I swear if dragons could go pale Twilight would have.

Twilight's POV

Oh no. Not a 'saddle'. I do not want to wear those uncomfortable looking things! I start slowly backing up and Hiccup walks closer to me. Then I run around the arena and Hiccup follows right after me, saddle held above his head so he can see me.

"H-hey! Come on, work with me here! Please!" He pleads. I hear the other humans or 'riders' as Toothless calls them laughing. I honestly have to stifle a laugh, it's kind of a funny sight seeing a human running around with a saddle above their head. Eventually, though, I think about it and it appears they won't let me fly or leave this arena without a saddle. So I stop and let Hiccup put the saddle on me, not without squirming to make it hard for him though.

"There, finally!" Hiccup huffs.

I slouch, I must look ridiculous but some sacrifices have to be made for some freedom.

Toothless's POV
Wow, Twilight actually looks really nice in that saddle. It's one of my old ones that we are using for her for now but it looks good on her. I won't even try to deny it because everyone can see it. She slouches over, she looks kind of funny when she looks defeated but of course, she would think differently.

"Oh come on, cheer up! It suits you!" I tell her, laughing a bit. She glares up at me and huffs.

"Shut up, I hate you." She tells me, sweet and straight to the point. At this, I can't help but laugh at her pouty face.