41.5

Now, it's JiHyun's turn.
__
When JiHyun has heard that his second favorite ship was taking him to the cinema, he thought it was normal since it was for his birthday.

Everything was going fine but JiHyun has noticed something when he came out of the bathroom. Jin has quickly wiped his eyes which were a bit red for some unknown reason. Namjoon has a face of confusion which was odd because to JiHyun, Namjoon was the smartest person in the world so why would he ever have the need to be confused?

"Hey! You ready? Let's go. We're going to Yoongi's house." Jin says as he grabs the boy's hand and starts walking. JiHyun also noticed that Jin whispered something in Namjoon's ear. He heard something like,

If you are like this, I wonder what Yoongi is capable of.

This made little JiHyun confused because what was Yoongi capable of? What did Jin mean by that?

"Hyung, what do you mean with what is Yoongi is capable of?" Jin stops his footsteps instantly and tries his best to make an excuse.

"I told Joon how I wonder what Yoongi is capable of because he sleeps sooooo much." JiHyun giggles at the thought of Yoongi's sleeping schedule.

"Can I say something weird?" Jin and Namjoon both look at the boy in curiosity.

"What is it?" Namjoon questions as he kneels down to be at the same level as the boy.

"Is it just me, or does Yoongles look like a kitty when he sleeps or just in general?" Hearing this makes both boys laugh and continue walking to the car.

"It's not only you JiHyun. The author also sees that in Yoongles." Jin states, both boys looking at him in confusion.

"Who's author? Is he your friend?" JiHyun scrunches his face as a way to try to remember anyone named author.

"Author is a wOmAn and we are more like...acquaintances. Hurry up! We should get to Yoongi's quickly." The boys rush the car, the two older ones ignoring the conversation that they had only moments ago because JiHyun's happiness was way more important to them.

When JiHyun saw his friends, he was in complete shock. He didn't expect them a party at all. Whenever his brother asked him if he wanted one, he would always dismiss the offer without thinking about it first but now that he sees everyone there to celebrate his birthday with him, he smiles and begins to feel his eyes get blurry.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIHYUN!!" Everyone screams, Jimin coming forward with his arms open to deliver one of those warm hugs that no one could deny. JiHyun runs into his brother's arms and hugs him with all the strength he could.

"Thank you! Thank you!" JiHyun says once he stops hugging his brother. At that moment, Hoseok comes in the room carrying the cake that said 'Happy Birthday JiHyun!'. Jimin brings JiHyun behind the table that Hoseok places the cake on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JIHYUN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~" the kids sang, JiHyun confidently standing behind his cake in a pure moment of euphoria.

Yoongi collects all the gifts that were given and has Jimin help him because damn, the kids brought a lot of gifts.

Must be nice.

As some of you may recall, Yoongi never had these types of events throughout his childhood. He has always wondered what it felt like to be...happy? There were days when he looked at the ceiling of his room, wondering how it must feel, that feeling that made one smile uncontrollably.

Yoongi never knew that state or was ever close to it. Although lately, he noticed that his frowns that usually claimed his lips were now upside down. He noticed this specifically occurring when Jimin was around or little JiHyun. Just as Yoongi was about to ask Jimin what happiness was to him, Jimin's phone began ringing. The boys look at each other in confusion, wondering who it could be. Yoongi had an idea of who it could be, but he ignored it. That's when, until he sees Jimin's face go blank when he reads the name popping up on his screen.

Hesitantly, Jimin softly presses the green button and places the phone next to his ear.

"What do you want?" Jimin's first words are as Yoongi carefully tries his best to listen for the answer on the other side of the phone.

"I want my fucking son back, that's what." Hearing this, Yoongi walks closer to where Jimin stands and holds the boy's hands in a type of comfort.

"You really don't fail to surprise me." Yoongi manages to hear a scoff from the other side of the screen.

"How so? Is it the fact that I'm not a gay fuck like you?"

Jimin tightens his grip on Yoongi's hand when he hears those words.

"No no, it's the fact that you have the courage to call and say that you want your son back and miss him."

"You don't know shit so you can't tell me what I feel or want. Oh, and if you don't give me my son back, I'll get him back myself."

"You don't even know where he is." Jimin sternly says, his teeth clearly clenching as he tried his best to control himself.

"You think I'm dumb like you? I know where you guys are. I don't give a fuck about who's apartment that is, but I will get my son back." The call ends right after that, which leaves the boys in complete shock. Silence fills the room, both boys scared to break it with their breaths.

"We need to get JiHyun somewhere else safely after today." Jimin softly mutters as Yoongi nods in agreement.

"Now the problem is...where?" Yoongi questions to himself as both boys go back outside to the party.
_______________________________
———————————————————————
So uh...hi

I'm back I promise! I know I've been gone for a long time but I was dealing with some stuff hehe but I'm fine now :D

I hope you liked this chapter though! Also, updates will now be on Sunday's at 9:00 pm so stay alert!

I love you all sweet ponapkins ❤️💜❤️💜