The Story

Hello. 😋

Told ya, it's not scary. lol

I just wanted to share what really 'happened'

So, I'll talk about how it happened by retelling the story.

🍃🍃🍃

1) Headless ghost

That first part felt unreal.

Like, when I first heard that story I didn't even believe it. I mean, can you?

It sounded like a made-up story or too exaggerated. Do you know what I mean?

There were 5 (?) Or 6 (?) Girls practicing their dance outside their 'locked' classroom.
And it was at night.

Like its always dusk when PH school time ended. And if you have important rehearsals to do for a certain subject, the best time to practice would be after school. So that's about 5 pm. Even us, we do our extra activities at night in school. (WE HAVE NO CHOICE) especially if the deadline is coming.

So those girls were doing the same thing.

At first, the lights went out and the fan started to turn. Of course, they were surprised and confused. They then saw that bloody girl standing at the corner of their room, at the same time that head pops out all of a sudden taken everyone aback.

Yeah, the others ran and she was left behind crying her eyes out.

Like how the story goes, the others were glad a faculty office had its light on and one teacher was busy grading.

They all went up together after begging. I mean the teacher was terrified as well. They were all crying in front of her. lol

This story went viral all around school. It was an old story when I started school there. So I think it happened in the early 2000s.

🍃🍃🍃

2) The loop

Okay, the loop.

In Tagalog, "nilamat"

(I'm not sure, okay?  lol, coz I'm not a Tagalog. 😂 we called it "lamat" in my language)

One of the superstitions in the PH that is caused by "engkanto" or "enchanted creatures"

Though many have experienced it, and to avoid being trapped in the loop you have to say "tabi po" or "excuse me" to places that you've never been too. Like in the forest or just anywhere you think it felt 'creepy'.

It's one way of respecting 'them'.

Coz if you don't do it, they'll get pissed and probably will send you to a loop or even manage to let you see them.