Who Are You?

Twilight's POV

I woke up very grumpy this morning, in fact, it's because I woke up that I'm grumpy. I woke up to a loud commotion outside the house this morning early in the morning and I really wasn't wanting to deal with today. Today is one of those days where you just want to sleep. Eventually, though I got up to see what the noise was all about and why it was important for it to disturb my slumber. Kania was already ready to go by the time I got downstairs, she tossed me a Salmon and I gulped it down as fast as I possibly could in my state of sleepy bliss. Kania marched out of the door and I, being half asleep half awake, trudged after her. It wasn't hard to find the source of the noise because it was so loud even the Terrible Terrors were covering their ears, also there was a large crowd of people. Probably the whole village, but in my state, I didn't care about the crowd size. Just the noise. I spotted Toothless and nosed my way over to him with droopy eyes.

"What's going on...?" I say, followed by a large yawn. Toothless jumps a bit, not realizing I was next to him.

"Well, one of the village's ships have come back from trading in the west lands. His name is Eret." Toothless begins, looking back to the center of the commotion. I follow his gaze and spot a semi tall man with black hair. He has some sort of blue tattoo on his chin. To be honest his appearance kind of scares me, it brings back bad memories. But if Toothless and everyone else trusts him then I guess I should try to too.

"I have returned village of Berk! And I bring back many different things!" He announces, one foot on the ground the other on a rock. He has his arms to air and motions them to the baskets of stuff next to him. People rush over and hoard the baskets, almost knocking me off my feet. I see Hiccup walk over to Eret and start talking to him about something, normally I would be able to hear what they're saying but because of all the noise the other humans are making I can't hear them. I do however get a weird vibe from Eret, I can't describe it.

"Toothless I get strange feelings from Eret, are you sure it's safe to trust him?" I ask in a hushed voice.

"The weird feelings you get are probably because Eret used to be a dragon trapper." He tells me. My eyes shoot open like they were never tired and my heart rate accelerates.

"D-dragon trapper?! W-why is he here then!?" I stammer, scared that this Eret character might jump out at me anytime.

"He used to be a dragon trapper, but we changed his mind and now he loves dragons too. I know it seems far fetched but it's true and you can trust him to not kill you." He reassures me. My heart rate slows again and I start to relax.

"W-well if you're sure then... if you trust him then I do too." I stutter slightly, Toothless nuzzles me. The crowd of people walk away with stuff in their arms and I walk over hesitantly to Eret. When he sees me his eyes open wide.

"Is that another Night Fury!?" He nearly shouts, causing me to jump.

"Did I not mention that? Yes, that is another Night Fury." Hiccup tells him.

"I thought Toothless was the only one left!" He exclaims throwing his hands on his head.

"We found her on a very well hidden island that only Toothless could find." He tells him.

"That's extraordinary!" He breathes. Then they talk about me for a while before changing the subject.

"While I was out there was word of a guy named Calder, he apparently knows about Night Furies and even... killed some back in his day..." He whispers the last part, but not low enough. I walk away stiffly to me and Kania's house. I lay down and decided to take a nap, but that nap was far from relaxing. A terrible scene kept playing in my head and a name I now hate is being said...