Part B, To The Sea!

Toothless's POV

I hadn't seen Twilight at all this morning, then again it is still morning and she is still having troubles staying awake during the day. But then time passed sooner then I expected and I heard a yell. It was so loud and ear piercing, the voice was terrified. I started rushing to the source of noise and I saw others doing the same. When I got to the source I stopped dead in my tracks. The shriek came from Kania and Twilight's house. I suddenly started shaking, thinking of the worst possibilities. What if Kania and Twilight are being attacked!? What if... what if... Twilight... is... No, stop thinking like that! I see Hiccup and the others rush into the house and I follow swiftly after, almost tripping over my own feet. I waste no time getting into the house and what I see is not what I expected. I see Kania on the ground crying, her hand is over her mouth and she's on her knees.

"Kania! What's wrong?! What happened!?" Hiccup questions, visibly nervous and worried. Kania doesn't say anything but just points at a map with a dagger on a spot. I move to get a better look and the dagger is on... The Trade Lands... that day when I was in that meeting with Hiccup when I heard that whooshing noise and had a feeling someone was watching. Was that Twilight? When Eret mentioned Calder and Night Furies... does Twilight have a history with him? She told me her family was killed by dragon hunters, she must want revenge for her family by taking Calder's life! It all makes sense! But she... she promised she wouldn't leave... I guess I understand but now is not the time to be upset! We need to get Twilight back here ASAP! She could get hurt or worse! I look over to Hiccup anxiously, he appears confused.

"I don't get it..." I hear Tuffnut say dumbly. Humans can really be really ignorant sometimes. The others look very confused as well, except for Hiccup. Who seems to have a sort of understanding of the situation because he was there with me.

"Twilight has gone to the Trade Lands to find Calder." Hiccup states with understanding, he still looks worried but he looks more confident than before.

"That seriously makes no sense." I hear Snotlout half declare half laugh with disbelief.

"She must have overheard my meeting a little while ago and has some sort of history with a man named Calder, isn't that right Toothless?" Hiccup states. I nod, wanting to go look for her already.

"Why would she have any history with a guy named Calder?" Fishlegs asks.

"Because he has.... killed... Night Furies before. He must have done something to make her want revenge." Hiccup explains. Things hush and the only thing that can be heard is Kania's sobbing.

"We have to go for her! Now!" Astrid breaks the silence. Hiccup nods.

"Fishlegs help Kania, we are going to get ready to go out. We will meet you at the docks." Hiccup commands, speed walking out of the house. I follow right behind. We are ready in what seems to be in a blink of an eye and we are at the docks preparing to take off. Fishlegs joins us no later and we fly off right away. The whole group is here including Astrid's team. Twilight please be okay, I can't lose you... no matter what.

Twilight's POV

I have been flying all night and I'm exhausted. But I can't stop, not for anyone or anything. The only reason I'm still awake at all is that I'm in a rainstorm. It's not as bad as the one we had back on berk a few weeks ago, but still bad enough that it makes me waver. Finally after flying though I come to the conclusion that I should probably find shelter. I spot an island and a cave on the cliff side, it could belong to another dragon but I have to take that chance. I fly into the cave and create a fire in my mouth. I look around and I see nothing that could imply a dragon was already living there. So I settle down and sleep. I hope everyone back home is alright, Kania has probably already found my note. I hope they understand what I was trying to say. Oh well, it's better if they stay away. I don't want them to worry or get hurt finding me. My last thoughts are of Toothless before I drift into sleep.