Chapter 5- Super Sister.

When we get home Carter picks me and up runs into the house. "We are home guys!" when no one replies, he shrugs and walks us to my bedroom.  When his lips make contact with mine everything swirls away. His hands glide over my stomach. My hands tangle into his hair. When our tongues mingle my world disappears and I'm in heaven. His kisses are better than imagined and I am reminded me that every time we kiss

"I have to go to bed babe," I protest pulling away.

"You need to eat first," he reminds me.

I groan, he's right, "what do we have in the fridge?"

"Left over pizza from yesterday."

"Can you heat some up while I shower?"

"Sure baby," he kisses me softly and taps my bum.

We sit on my bed and eat pizza. I feel so content. I catch myself staring at Carter a few times and giggle. "I am so blessed to have you as my girlfriend, you're so beautiful."

"I'm still in slight shock that this happened. I've pinched myself a few times in the past two days," I stand up and pause in the doorway to see Carter smile.

"Same, not gonna lie," he grins.

As I fall asleep I hear Carter singing to me. His deep voice soothes all my stresses. His arms wrap around my waist. We spoon, our warm bodies causing me to kick all the blankets off. I don't have training in the morning. So I'll sleep until the sun seeps through the curtains.

+++++++----+++++++

"I don't want to go to school, " I grumble into my pillow.

"Then don't, come with me to work," Carter murmurs cuddling up to me. Carter works at a tattoo/piercing parlor. I snuggle up to my boyfriend considering the options.

"Okay I will come with you to work. But you have to make my day worth my while," I whisper, my fingers accidentally on purpose skimming his v line. His eyes go wide.

I smirk before getting up and walking to the shower. Carter follows silently, "no way I don't want to have sex yet," I grumble turning the water on.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking. I don't want to go that fast either," he shakes his head, "I'll shower in the downstairs bathroom."

"See you in a minute," I kiss him before closing the door.

 "Can I choose your outfit?" Carter asks when I run into my closet while wrapped in my towel. I get a massive fright but I nod and let him walk in too.

"I will choose you some clothes from Ryder's room. He left a while ago for work," I say walking out of the room in just my towel. When I get to Ryder's room I see that's it has been tidied. Ava must've cleaned it. I pick Carter a blue button up hipster shirt, a pair of beige chinos and he needs underwear so I find the unopened packet of jockeys and pick a red and yellow pair.

When I return to my room Carter has laid out an outfit for me. There's a cute black summer dress and a black set of underwear. I smirk and hand his clothes, "first one to get dressed wins the biggest hot dog in the fridge for breakfast," I say taking my towel off and getting dressed.

"I'm pretty sure I have a large enough weiner thank you very much," Carter laughs, putting his pants and underwear on and pointing to his crotch, "but what's mine is yours baby," he says refusing to put a shirt on.

"That's cheating," I grumble even though I was dressed first.

"We can share," Carter says piggy backing me down the stairs.