Chapter 27

Jordan's P.O.V
The bright light on my eyes forced me to open them.
I realised I was smiling. I was feeling content and complete but this feeling was short lived when I felt something heavy on my stomach. When I saw what it was, i realised it was a hand. Tracing the owner of the hand to my left I found the bare back of Mark. He was holding me protectively. I couldn't see his face as he slept on his stomach.

I started recollecting what happened last night, how we were passionately kissing each other and then one thing to led another. I had marked him and after that there was no going back, we completed the mating process. Recollecting all that made me blush.
I tried to sit up as slowly as possible but I failed because I woke him up.

He turned towards me, his eyes held an emotion that I couldn't decipher.
"Hey" I said quietly. He sat up besides me covering his lower body as we were still stark naked.
"I am sorry. This shouldn't have happened. I lost my control. Please .."
"Mark, it's ok. It was supposed to happen eventually."
I saw a glint of happiness in his eyes.
"You would have marked me ?"
"Of course I would have."
"You wouldn't reject me?"
"Why would I? No matter how twisted you are or how twisted our fates are, I couldn't ignore our mate bond."
"Even if i wouldn't agree on training she wolves."
"I said it loud and clear Mark. We would eventually end up like this."
He sure looked like a kid who was given his favorite candy and then he did something unexpected. He hugged me tight. I was in shock but I hugged him back.
"Thank you so much Jordan. I will see to that I do not disappoint you. I promise."
"I hope you so.." I trailed.
"No I really thought you would regret this, regret marking me and completing the process. But.."
I couldn't help but notice that he had tears brimming .
"..but this feeling is so wonderful Jordy. I waited 12 years for you. When everyone was mating around I was running this pack and searching for you. I will never let you go and I will do as you say."

He stood up and searched for his clothes. He pulled up his shorts and looked at me.
"Shower with me."
"Are you asking or are you telling me?" I tilted my head.
"I just know I am not taking a no for an answer."
I hardly saw the fun side of Mark. He was uptight but he was opening up to me and I loved it.
"Come on! Stop ogling me. I am yours forever now." He said this with a smirk.
"And I would love that."
I couldn't stop grinning.

We took sometime to shower obviously. But when we left the bathroom still kissing each other a clearing of the throat was heard and in front of us stood Jason and Arnold. Immediately Mark pushed me behind him even though I was wrapped in towel.
"Get out." His mean tone was back.
"Sorry!" Jason said raising his hand in surrender and started walking towards the door.
"You were late so we thought something was up." Arnold said this and left closing the door.
"Next time lock the door Alpha." I heard Jason chuckle behind the door.
"Mutts" Mark cursed.
I laughed as I found out Mark being embarrassed.
I kissed him again. Something was wrong with me, I couldn't lay my hands off him or stop thinking about him in erotic ways.
"Nothing is wrong with you it's because you are my mate. And the feeling is likewise babe."
"Did I say that loud?"
"No, now I can read your mind and you can read mine ." He said kissing my forehead. And I did a O with my mouth.
"Now go and get ready. We have to have an induction now."
"What is that?"
"Now that we are fully mated, you need to be introduced to the pack as my mate and their Luna."
"What ?!"
"Yes. Do not worry the pack loves you. And soon you will be able to communicate with them through the mind link."
"What is a mind link?" I asked him.
Go and get ready.
I heard Mark in my mind.
"Oh wow that is so awesome."
"And that's why we do not need phones here. Now come on go and get ready please and meet me in my office."
I rushed to my room still in the towel.
I opened the cupboard to pick up a dress lightly humming.
"Hey". I heard Stacey's voice from the door.
"Hey" I was embarrassed as I forgot to lock the door again.
"You are all chirpy today."
I just blushed at this.
"So you guys did it, you smell of him."
"Yea.." I could sense she wasn't happy.
"What's wrong Stacey?"
"I thought you were stronger than this.." she trailed.
"What do you mean?"
"Now you have nothing to blackmail him with."
"I wasn't blackmailing him Stacey. And what is your point."
"I have known my brother since a long time and he won't change that easily." She said this much and slammed the door shut.
It took me time to register all what she said.
Did she mean that Mark lured me into marking him, did he want me to believe him that he would train women so that I mark him?
I was so confused and restless with all this information.
Hey are you ok? Something bothering you babe.
Mark's voice boomed in my head.

All's good. Will see you in a bit.

Come soon, I am already missing you.

As soon as he said this,I smiled and as if all my thoughts were cleared.
I got ready quickly and walked toward his office.

I was about to knock the door but what I heard from inside made me skip a beat.