George/ Bad Dreams

"Fred!" I screamed in terror as the wall had begun to fall! I ran as fast as I possibly could and shoved him out of the way just in time

Black and Red, red blood drained from my lips, hands and stomach. Black dots circled my vision as screams erupted from the three boys lips as my body hit the ground.

I was frozen and unable to move. My vision grew foggy and blurry as my head pounded fiercely. The fire around me grew as the wall pieces ripped into my skin.

"YN!" Was heard but I could barely here as the ringing filled my ears. "Don't go! Wake up!"

I sat up in a panic, causing George to wake up hurriedly. "Dreams again?" I nodded softly, "I'm sorry I woke you." I sniffed, George sat up.

"You should wake me up when you have these dreams. You've been having them since the war ended."
George spoke softly pulling me into his side, comfortingly.

I sighed softly pressing myself against his chest, "I know, but I don't like waking you up. Especially at this hour, Georgie."

He pressed a kiss to my forehead, "I would wake up any hour if it meant you felt safe. YN, I've loved you since the first year, no way in hell am I going to leave you in a fragile state for sleep."

I sighed softly, "Lets go back to be." George nodded laying down but still having his arms wrapped protectively around my waist. I cuddled into his arms, it brought a sense of security to me.

——————
I ran around frantically in search of George, "Georgie? Where are you?" I screamed looking around the house.

My eyes widened slightly at the sight of my husband with a little boy in front of him and a little girl in his arms. The little boy looked over at me and ran towards me, "Mama!"

He took my hand and pulled me to sit with George and the girl. I looked at George, "Who?" I pointed at the two.

George laughed, "Our kids, remember? Fred and Roxanne. Love good joke, are you almost ready to head to my parents house?"

"Yeah, I suppose I'm ready." I agreed as he handed me the girl. I took her awkwardly into my arms as Fred took my other hand wanting to be carried.

I balanced then both on my hips as George slipped his shoes on his feet. I looked down at the two kids, a baby and a three year old.

"Love, wake up!"
I gave him a confused look, "What?"
"Wake up!"

I sat up in bed but not frantic it was more calm, "Yeah, Georgie?"

He smiled softly, "Any dreams?"

I shook my head, "No, actually I had the best dream. We had two kids, named Fred and Roxanne." George smiled widened.

I sat up and a rush of nausea went past me, "Are you alright?" I shook my head running towards the bathroom. George came in and held my hair as I threw up.

"I swear to Helga, if you got me pregnant George Weasley!" I muttered before throwing up again.

"I'm calling mum! And Hermione, Ginny, Fleur... I'm calling the girls!" He yelled running out to one of the bedrooms to use the phone.
——————
Everyone had come over to our loft above the shop to see if I was pregnant or not. Ginny had also just discovered that she had been pregnant as well, so she had extra tests and brought the over.

I paced through the bathroom slowly trying not to get nauseous again. "Okay the results are in." Ginny mumbled handing me the test.

Positive

Who knew one word would stop it all? I paused instantly as me and Ginny shared a look. Slowly I opened the door as the anxious clan all looked up at the sound.

"So? Are you pregnant? Am I am Uncle again?" Ron asked causing Hermione to hit his arm.

I looked at George, "I'm pregnant." Everyone cheered happily as George pulled me into a tight but not to tight embrace.

"We're gonna have a family!" He whispered happily in my ear.

Tears of joy flooded down my face as me and George were congratulated by the whole family. But none of my family were there.

It hurt a bit too know they were all gone, either dead or found me being with George disgraceful. Why was it so disgraceful to be in love?

I sighed as George took my hand in his with a slight frown, "Are you alright?"

I nodded softly but he didn't by it, "It's just,.- all your family is here, but not one of mine would care or be alive to enjoy it with me. I guess I just miss my dad."

George took me from the room and we sat on the bed, "Sirius was a great man and father. I now he'd be so bloody happy to be a grandpa. How about we go visit Narcissa and Draco?"

I gave him an unsure look, "No offense love, but they don't well they don't like you."

George smirked, "Good because my heart belongs to you. I'd hate to leave them heartbroken." I rolled my eyes pulling him into a side hug.

"Thank you." I muttered kissing him.

He smirked moving the hair from my face, "Any time."
—————-
"Leave him alone!" I screamed as a man in a mask held my son.

"Mommy!" He screamed in terror causing my heart to break.

"Don't worry Freddy, I'm right here!... please leave him alone. You can take me, just leave him. I beg of you."

The man scoffed, "Beg! You and your stupid family took over my plans! I was going to rule the world!"

I paused as he took off his mask, "Nosywarts!"

"Shut up wench! And wake up!"
—————
I sat up as my daughter started to cry, George pushed me back down, "I got her. Bad dreams?"

I shrugged, "It was a mix, but he had my son, I swear I'll burn an bitc*that hurts my baby." As I finished my sentence Fred three year old self walked in and climbed up Roxie's crib and comforted her.

Me and George shared a look, "What are you doing up?"

He yawned, "She' crying."

I sighed laying back down as Fred grabbed a spare blanket and went back to sleep. George cuddled back with me and I smiled.

"So, what now?" George whispered in my ear as I looked towards the infant and three year old.

I smiled and softly pressed my lips to George's, "Now we enjoy it all."