chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen

When the teacher came in, our eyes crossed for a second and I saw pain in his again. I couldn’t help it but tears welled up in my eyes too. Andy saw it and quickly texted me. Restroom.

I went to the restroom and so went Andy. As soon as he hugged me, I broke down, I felt so fragile suddenly. I nuzzled my face in his chest and he just wrapped his arms around me tightly. “Shh…” he whispered. “I-I’m sorry” I sniffled. Outside we heard Travis and Dan talking. “Fuck” Andy mumbled and pushed me inside of one of the stalls, stepped in too and locked the door behind us. “Stay here” Andy whispered and pointed at the place I was already standing. He carefully put down the toilet lid and sat down on it, with his knees hugged against his chest. He took his phone and typed a note. Travis and Dan. I’m sitting here so they don’t see 2 pairs of feet under the door he typed.

I nodded. “Andy?” Travis said when he opened the door. Andy shook his head and didn’t reply. “Damnit he also isn’t here” he said to Dan. “Hm… probably skipping a class, I’d do the same if I could and school wouldn’t directly tell my parents” Dan said.

We heard the door close again and Andy let out a soft sigh. “I’m sorry” he said and hugged me again. I just shrugged “it’s okay” I said. Andy still sat on the toilet lid. He patted at his lap “sit down” he said softly. “I’m way too heavy to sit on you” I protested. “You aren’t” Andy said and took me by my waist and forced me to sit down. I was afraid I was hurting him. “Are you sure I aren’t hurting you?” I asked. Andy smiled; “You aren’t baby” he said and kissed my lips softly.

After the kiss he wrapped his arms around me again. “What was going on?” he asked softly. I swallowed hard. “I-I feel so sorry for you like Juliet is kissing you all the time and it hurts me to see you so unhappy when she does that…” I said sadly. “Aw, don’t worry about me baby, I’ll survive” he said. “Really?” I asked. He nodded “really, I promise” he said.

“And seriously, if I wasn’t this popular, I’d already admitted to the whole school that we were together. It sucks because right now we’re actually delaying our misery. Like in the way; we don’t say we’re together because that’s going to cause trouble…” he said sadly. I nodded “I know, it sucks” I said. Andy nodded “it really does” he said.

“I love you Andy” I said. “I love you too” he whispered and kissed me passionate. Well, the kiss was passionate. The circumstances not really. I mean, there’s nothing romantic about kissing while sitting on a dirty toilet lid.

I chuckled lightly. “What?” Andy asked playfully. “You know we’re right now at one of the dirtiest places in this stupid village and we’re sitting on a dirty toilet lid and we’re kissing?” I asked. Andy thought for a second and then started giggling. “I didn’t even think about it” he said “but actually you’re right. It’s kinda ironic.” He said grinning. I kissed him again and then we both stood up.

I fixed my make up quickly while looking into the mirror which was hanging on the wall of the restroom and Andy had already gotten back to the classroom so it wouldn’t seem weird like when we both came back at the same time. Then I went to the classroom too.

I took my seat at the back of the class. Kina and Juliet were still sitting in front of me. Juliet looked at me like I was some piece of garbage. She whispered something to Kina and then they both giggled. I just sighed and went further studying the stages of birth. I didn’t like this subject.

I was glad I am not a girl because giving birth doesn’t seem like the most amazing thing in the world. Yeah of course, it is amazing in the way that you like kinda create a new human but yeah.

At first you get pregnant and you have to throw up all the time and you feel ill and giving birth itself seems nasty and extremely painful. I mean, I’m just glad I’m not a girl okay.