[22] Narrative⁷

"Why did you bought a lot?"

"Cause I don't know what you need. How do you use that?" Tzuyu curiously asked because he opened one plastic awhile ago and it looks weird.

"I will insert it on my - wait, why are you asking?" Sana asked in disbelief

"Nevermind"

"Do you want to use tampons too, Tzuyu? You can put it on your butt hole hahahaha" Sana can't stop laughing at the living room and there's a lot of blood coming out because she's laughing way too hard.

"Bye" she said and immediately took a bath while Tzuyu is busy cooking lunch for her.

After taking a bath and putting some tampon, Sana received a message from Tzuyu's mom that if ever they will date today, their parents will give something to them.

"Hey Tzu" Sana shouted but Tzuyu stayed at the kitchen to finish what he's cooking.

Sana walks towards him while ruffling her dripping wet hair. She's just wearing a bathrobe and Tzuyu can clearly see her cleavage on his direction.

"Why aren't you wearing something?" Tzuyu asked as he turns around and get some plates and utensils.

"Your Mom told me that if you date me tonight, they will give something"

"I don't care about that right now. I need time for my girlfriend" He said

"Ohh. Sweet loving boyfriend. What's her name?" Sana asked while biting her finger.

"It's none of your business" Tzuyu replied as he smacks Sana's hand because he doesn't like it when Sana's biting her finger.

"Why?"

"What if your fingers are dirty? Stop doing that" he said and Sana just pouted on her chair.

"Are you a controlling boyfriend?" Sana asked because it looks like Tzuyu is like that.

"You should know that, I'm your ex" he exclaimed as he put down all the plates

"Well... I guess yes" Sana replied and Tzuyu didn't utter a single word.

"Am I right?" Sana asked which made Tzuyu look at her.

"That's not what you call controlling when I only want the best for you" he said and now Sana's quiet about what she heard.

"But don't ever think that I care about you. I'm just used to it" he said before he left the house to meet Mina.

After an hour, Nayeon and Jihyo arrived at their house to be with Sana today.

"Happy Valentine's Day" the three hugged each other before they proceed to the living to watch a kdrama.

"Wow, your house looks amazing. I love the design" Nayeon complimented while walking around.

"Ahh, my lower abdomen hurts so bad" Sana shouted as she lies down on the couch.

"I wish I'm a man. I don't like having this every month"

"You'll not have that every month if you're pregnant with Tzuyu's babies" Nayeon giggled causing for Sana to throw a small pillow to her direction.

"What happened to the girl and Dahyun? Are they together now?" Sana asked out of curiosity.

"No. They only talk and it seems like Mina is dating someone else" Jihyo replied and she didn't mention anything about Tzuyu because she's wasn't sure about it.

"If I were Dahyun, I will date Tzuyu's cousin. Momo is also hot as fuck" Nayeon replied.

"You can date her. It's not bad to date someone with the same gender" Sana said and Nayeon smiled at her.

"You're right. I'll try" Nayeon said as she flips her hair.

"Whoah whoah whoah" Jihyo mumbled.

"By the way, where's Tzuyu? I wanna touch his abs and his tzumbo hotdog" Nayeon said and Sana threw another pillow to Nayeon.

"Jealous wifey. Hahahaha" Nayeon laughed on the floor.

"I'm not jealous. Don't mention that thing" Sana exclaimed as she holds her forehead.

"Headache again. I hate this" she said as she closed her eyes. Waves of memories flashed back and now she can remember Tzuyu used to surprise her every Valentine's Day with a cake baked by himself.

"Can you massage my head, Jihyo-ssi?" Sana said and Jihyo obeyed her request right away.

While the girls are busy in the house, Tzuyu went to a department store to buy his outfit for tonight's special date with his girlfriend. He also bought a special gift for Mina which is a promise ring. While walking, Tzuyu passed by a cake shop. He's hesitating to buy a cake because almost all of it has chocolates on it. He decided not buy it because Mina won't eat it anyway. She doesn't like sweets in the first place.

At night time, Tzuyu picked his girlfriend at her condo unit. Their lips met in an instant and they don't want to let go of each other.

"I miss you so much" Mina said as he hugs him tightly.

"I miss you too. Let's go" he offered his arm to Mina so she can cling onto him. The two happily went inside the private restaurant and talked about a lot of things.

"How's Sana?" Mina asked after eating their dinner.

"She's annoying and she's like a kid. I don't wanna talk about her" Tzuyu replied.

"By the way, I have a gift for you" he said as he reach the box of ring on his pocket.

"You know that I can't marry you right now but this is a promise ring that I will marry you someday" he said as he put it on Mina's ring finger.

"Thank you for this" Mina hugged him tightly with a wide smile on her face. They kissed each other passionately, having their lips caress each other simultaneously.