⌜ thirty seven ⌟

mister daddy the seizures!❞ the baby came running towards his mister daddy at the sofa while hugging the macaroon plushie and holding a scissors on the other hand.

mark looked up from the beautiful creature that he had placed on his lap and smiled at his angel, ❝baby it's okay, we don't need scissors.

while the baby pouted and went back to place the scissors back to one of the cabinets which he opened, mark looked back down and went back to just admiring the beautiful tanned male that's sleeping. he sighed as he ran a hand through the male's hair, feeling bad about what he did yesterday. he just lost his cool, he couldn't control himself, and completely had went all out. they could have just talked it out but no, they just had to snap.

mister daddy, is papa going to wake up?❞ the baby placed his chin on his mister daddy's lap and stared at his papa that's unconscious.

removing his hand on donghyuck hair, mark went to ruffle the baby's soft locks. ❝he will baby.

chan showed a smile once knowing that that donghyuck is going to wake up. but then frowned once remembering what had happened to his happy family. they fought and after knowing that, he knows they aren't in good terms. ❝once papa wake up, mister daddy and papa fight again?

mark could feel his heart breaking after hearing those words coming out from the baby's mouth. he wanted to hit himself for not being aware last night that the baby was there. chan saw everything. donghyuck was right, what kind of father is he? that moment is surely going to haunt chan forever. if mark can't fix in whatever relationship he has with donghyuck then maybe he could at least try to fix donghyuck and chan's relationship. what on earth was he thinking last night? he even had the audacity to remind donghyuck that he's not blood related to chan. when he's actually the one making the most, suffering the most, doing the most just to take care of chan. meanwhile here he is, blood related and chan's real father, disowning him the moment he received the news about him being a father. it even took him years to find out who his son is, and even took him years to fall in love back again, and now that he finally did find his son and also fell in love with the person who's taking care of his son, he also destroyed the relationship that is building up with the three of them.

the baby placed his two small hands on his papa's head and softly ruffled his hair, thinking of how it hurt when mark pulled it. ❝i don't want mister daddy to hurt papa.

mark closed his eyes, holding back the tears that's threatening to fall. he didn't want to remember what had happened. it hurts him thinking that he always makes donghyuck cry.

the baby then looked up and reached out to touch his mister daddy's cheeks, caressing it as he remembered how his papa slapped his mister daddy really hard. ❝and i don't want papa to hurt mister daddy.