Lloyd x Reader: Fallen

Lloyd x reader
Type: fluff/goofy
If you all want a part 2 or would like to see a story continued as its own book, comment or pm! 💖
Words: 510

God, how he had fallen.
He had fallen so damn hard.
Fallen for some girl that had wandered into his crazy, action-packed life; some girl that was bringing him some sense of normalcy, and domestic life in his otherwise abnormal life. Some girl that had taken his breath, his attention. Taken and half his heart, and given half of hers in return.

She was amazing.
Damn, he couldn't even put it into words!
Every time Lloyd saw her, he was in awe. He would often find himself just dazed off in his own little world, as he gazed at her beautiful features. He sat, taking in the shape of her eyes, the curve of her cheeks; the shape of her nose, her soft lips.
She never failed to amaze him.
She was so perfect, so breathtaking; sometimes he had to stare in awe at her perfect self.

"Hey, loverboy! You're burnin' the pancakes!" Jay wailed out in a teasing manner, making the others laugh as well as the younger ninja seemed to snap out of his awestruck gaze, quickly returning to making their breakfast as his cheeks broke into a flustered heat.
"Guess Frankie Valli was right, huh Lloyd?" Cole snickered, the admittedly clever comment going over most everybody's heads much to Cole's disappointment.

Pancakes? Ruined.
Loving gaze? Destroyed.
Hotel? Trivago.

Lloyd gave small huff as the others teased him, though the ninja knew it was all in good fun. He was trying so hard to scowl, though a soft grin broke through in the end.
He seemed to get over the playfully teasing from his brothers quite quickly, as he finished breakfast and brought it to the table, the kitchen still a tad smoky from his distracted moment.

"Geez, Lloyd," (y/n) started softly, giving a dramatic sigh and shaking her head as Lloyd sat down beside of her.
At that, attention was turned towards her. She wasn't often serious around this group, having become comfortable goofing off with them.
The girl giving a serious, thoughtful look, she waved some smoke from her face.
"You didn't have to set the pancakes on fire. Look at all the smoke in here!" She teased, nudging him playfully as he gave a soft chuckle in return, nudging her back and sticking out his tongue playfully. Everyone chuckled at that, giving a few joking agreements.

"Besides... I'm smokin' hot enough as it is. Now it's overbearingly smokin' in here," She stated dramatically, placing the back of her hand over her forehead in mock faintness as she broke into a grin; while everyone else broke into a chorus of amusedly annoyed groans at the poorly executed joke.

Lloyd only smiled, gazing lovingly at his smug-looking, amused girlfriend as everyone else faked distress at her joke. He saw no fault in the joke; he loved her little quips. He loved her quick-as-lightening comebacks, and her joking personality.

Oh, how he loved her.
Oh, how he had fallen for her.

Fallen damn hard, with no chance of escape.

With no will to.