Chapter 13: Lesbean

Dahyun's P.O.V (Point Of View)

"Yah Jeongie make some space!" Nayeon whined, trying to get comfortable on the couch. 

The girls decided to watch a movie but we had some trouble fitting in the couch, so we decided the unnies get to sit on the couch and the maknaes on the floor. 

The thing was, that Jeongyeon had already felt comfortable around us and started picking on everyone like she used to do, but mostly Nayeon. So now she had taken all of the older's space on the couch causing Nayeon to whine and smack her in order to sit.

"Where the heck is Jihyo?" Chaeyoung asked sitting on the floor next to Mina who was explaining the movie's plot to Tzuyu.

"She's been in the bathroom for ages, what the hell did she eat?" Sana laughed, dragging Jeongyeon away of Nayeon's spot on the couch. 

"I was on the phone" Jihyo shouted as she exited the bathroom and plopped on the couch next to Sana.

"You are on the phone for most of the night, unnie" Tzuyu spoke and I smirked.

"Ooohh who were you talking to?" I laughed

"Why would you care?"

"Ooohh Jihyo got a manz" Jeongyeon laughed smacking Nayeon on the head, the oldest squealing

"I'm a lesbian" Jihyo said, facepalming

"Les-bean" Mina cutely said and Chaeyoung giggled pinching the older's cheek

"When you try your best but you don't succed" Nayeon sang out whilist still fighting Jeongyeon, throwing weak punches at the younger.

Mina whined nuzzled her head on the crook of Chaeyoung's neck as the younger played with the Japanese native's hair.

"So who's the girl?" Tzuyu asked, turning to face the older. Jihyo stayed quiet, ignoring the girls while humming a song.

"It's Wendy!" I chimed from my seat and Jihyo's eyes widened.

"Wha-What?" she stuttered and Sana squealed falling from the couch and on top of Tzuyu, who immedietly blushed.

"C'mon you find her so hoooott" I sang out and she smacked my head

"Shut up and play the movie" Jihyo hissed and the rest laughed.

"Yaah! Is Jihyo finnaly gonna get laid?"Jeongyeon teased, earning two smacks on the back of her head from Jihyo and Nayeon.

"Shh it's starting" Chaeyoung stated and our attetion turned to the TV in front of us.

Third Person P.O.V (Point Of View)

"What's so intesting on your phone, Whan-ah?" Irene spoke.

"It's nothing I'm just texting, babe" Wendy replied while tapping away on her phone.

For the past hours Seungwan had been chatting with the cute girl from the restaurant, Jihyo. The girls had a lot in common and really enjoyed texting each ohter. The smile on Wendy's face never faded as she texted the younger, something that her girlfriend Juhyun had noticed.

"Ah really who?" the older moved closer, attempting to look at Wendy's phone screen.

The younger quickly pressed a button in her phone locking it immedietly.

"Are hiding anything baby?" Irene asked, raising an eyebrow at her girlfriend behaviour.

"What makes you think that?" Wendy replied, looking the older straight in the eyes.

"You locked your phone" she stated.

"So?"

"You're clearly hiding something. Show me your phone!" Juhyun commanded, getting impatient.

"Why? What's up with you?"

"Nothing baby I just want to see who you're talking to" Irene moved forward trying to grab Seungwan's phone. The younger moved back while taking her phone away.

Irene's eyes turned 100 shades darker, she was clearly mad. "Son Seungwan give.me.the.phone.now" she spoke, raising her voice at the younger.

"Can't I text my friends? I don't get it!" Wendy retorted moving away from the older.

"Just give me the fucking phone Wendy" Irene screamed, flushed with anger. Seungwan was taken aback by her girlfriend's behaviour and moved further back from her.

Their relationship wasn't always good and Wendy tried numerous times breaking up with Irene, but the older always found a excuse and forced Wendy to stay in their relationship. Their relationship wasn't exactly toxic, that's what the younger wanted to believe at least, but there were times where Juhyun got out of hand.

"Why are hiding you bloody phone then, are you fucking cheating Wendy?" the older hollered grabbing Seungwan by her shoulders, shaking her.

"Of course not" Wendy whispered and Irene raised her hand slapping the younger in the face.

The impact from the hit knocked Wendy on the floor, tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm always by your side and even waited for you to get back from Canada and this is how you treat me?" Irene shouted once again while getting on top of the girl on the floor. "You better be sorry, Whan-ah!" Juhyun growled, chocking Wendy.

The girl coughed and whispered out an apology as tears streamed down her face. She was tired of Irene hurting her, that's why she left to study aborads in the first place.

"Ge-Get off of me" Wendy gulped and Irene scoffed.

 "You can't tell me what to do, you cheater"

"I didn't-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Irene roared punching the girl in the face. Wendy sobbed uncontrollably, hissing as Irene's punches and kicks on her body got harder.

"That's what you get for cheating babe" Irene smirked and got up. Looking down at Wendy's busted lip, bruised face and body she scoffed, grabbing her car keys and moving to the door. "I won't be back for the night" Juhyun said and exited the apartment, leaving Wendy on the floor whimpering.

The younger tried getting up, to no avail. Her body was sore and her head was bleeding.

She gasped, grabbing her arm in pain as she tried getting her phone from the floor. "C'mon I'm so close" she whined trying to reach out for her phone and sighed in relief when she got in her hands, unlocking it immedietly. 

She needed help and the only people she could contact were Dahyun and Jihyo.

She assumed Dahyun spent time with her brother and didn't want to bother her or scare her since she didn't know about her abusive girlfriend, so she called Jihyo instead. Even though, they just met Seungwan felt comfortable around the younger.

Jihyo picked up the phone, laughing heard in the backround.

"Hi beautiful" she giggled.

"Ji-Jihyo-ssi I need h-help" Wendy cried out and Jihyo gasped from the other end of the line.

"What happened?"