S2 | Opening

<----------------------->

As Erwin and the group leave, Hanji and Moblit watch, that is, until Hanji starts to crawl away. "Hanji?" Moblit questions as she says. "G-Get me a horse." Moblit rushes over to her and kneels down to her level. "Section Commander! Where are you trying to go?" She turns to him. "To that village where we captured the Titan who couldn't walk."

"You mean Ragako?"

"I need to see it... with my own eyes." Hanji states, but Moblit denies. "Don't say something so ridiculous! Your body can't take riding a horse right now!" She looks at him again before looking away and staring at the ground. "I have a hunch... that we need to investigate..." She begins to crawl again as Moblit stares at her for a moment. "Alright. I'll go there on my own, so you just stay here and faint or something."

And as soon as Moblit leaves, she faints.

Meanwhile, with Erwin and everyone else, Erwin extends his arm and orders. "Spread out! Take formation to locate any enemies!" As they ride, Mikasa glares up ahead, thinking to herself. 'Eren...(Y/n)...'

<----------------------->

"Oh, Eren, (Y/n)? You're awake?" Reiner asks as the two stared up at him and Bertolt. There was silence, that is until Eren tried to move his arms, but something stopped him from doing so. He tries to remove the cloak until finally, it flies within the smoke to reveal that his arms were gone and in replace was stubs. (Y/n)'s eyes widen as he exclaims. "What the hell?! My arms!"

"Eren. (Y/n)."

They turn to Ymir as she says. "Look at me. I'm in the same shape as you. Guess the three of us are having a bad day." They continue to stare at her before Eren says. "Ymir. Why... don't I have any arms? And why doesn't (Y/n) have her right arm and left leg?"

"That's my bad," Reiner shouts. "I'm the one who did that. I kinda was in a hurry. When I rushed to bite yours and (Y/n)'s napes, I neglected to take your arms and the leg into account." They look down as (Y/n) finally speaks up. "I see..."

"We.. must've lost," Eren said before glaring up at Reiner. He goes to bite his stub arm, making Bertolt shoot up. "Eren, stop!" Ymir looks over at him before grabbing the stub arm. "Hold your horses, Eren. Take a good look around us." Eren and (Y/n) look down and see Titans trying to grab them from below. "We're in the giant forest within Wall Maria. It's not even close to any of the walls. In other words, we're deep in Titan territory. Take a look. I think that one down there's an Abnormal. It looks like he's just lounging around, but he's not taking his eyes off us. There's a lot of small ones down there, too. That alone is dangerous. Over that way's another big one. He's staring at us but won't come any closer. I bet you that one's a scaredy-cat."

Ymir then places her elbow on Eren's shoulder as she speaks again. "And then you've got these chumps." She says, referring to Reiner and Bertolt. "These dirty bastards. They're the only ones with any ODM gear on. Reiner's wearing gear he took from you, Eren. So I don't think changing into a Titan at this point is going to solve anything. Not only can they do that, but they can escape high into the trees as well. Those two aside, there's Titans all around us. Escaping out of this Titan territory would be tough, even with Titan powers. Understand? There's nothing to gain by acting up."