12 ~ Baby (SPG 2/2)

Warning: Mature Content. R-18.

CHAPTER TWELVE

THEY ARE both under the influence of an illegal drug, but Jess can't deny the feeling of so much satisfaction and pleasure while Dwaye was eating her womanhood. Nakakahibang.

He has an expert tongue, he knew where is the best spot to lick her that brought her to a countless orgasm.

Oral sex feels really good in her. It's the best! She could feel that her femininity is swollen because he had been eating her for an hours.

Basang basa, namimintig at sarap na sarap ang pagkababae niya dahil sa walang tigil na pagkain do'n ni Dwaye.

Jess closed her eyes tightly when she felt another orgasm rushing through her lower abdomen. Bahagya niyang nakagat ang pagkalalaki ni Dwaye na nasa loob ng bibig niya dahil sa sobrang sarap ng ginagawa nito sa cl*t niya. Ikinikiskis nito nang paulit-ulit ang mainit at mahabang dila do'n, helping her to reach another orgasm.

"Ummm!" Daing niya sa sarap habang inilalabas-masok sa bibig niya ang mahaba at sobrang tigas na pagkalalaki ng binata.

Dwaye gripped her ass when she lick the tip of his manhood, and his gold bulitas on it. Hindi niya inaasahan na may hikaw sa ari ang binata, ni hindi niya ma-imagine na ano ba ang pakiramdam kapag nasa loob niya na ito?

Masakit? Dahil birhen siya. What else? Masarap ba? But according to the gossips from the women he bedded, Dwaye is also known for making his women scream in ecstasy while having sex with him.

Jealousy suddenly hit her inside at the thought of him licking other girls p*ssy. That's why he was so good in oral sex? Having sex with different women made a man expert in bed. More experience, more knowledge.

"Oohhh...D-Dwaye! Ahh!" She moaned breathlessly in his hardness and feel the Hot liquid coming down from her lower abdomen.

Her mind stopped from thinking his experiences in bed when he sipped her cl*t, that made her orgasm exploded in his mouth again.

Umawang ang labi niya nang biglang maramdama sa bibig niya ang mainit na likido mula sa pagkalalaki ni Dwaye. He cum in her mouth, too!

Like a thirsty wild animal in the forest, she licked that liquid from him as he do the same with hers. It was hot and a little bit salty. It wasn't taste really good but damn, she liked it!

"Uhhh..." Dwaye groaned huskily. "Damn it, baby, that's so good." Anito habang dinidilaan niya ang likido na lumabas sa pagkalalaki nito.

She's very high. Hindi niya na naisip ang ginagawa. All that matters to her is to have sex with him, owning him even if it is just temporary and it won't lasted.

Pansamantala ay huminto sila sa pagkain sa isa't-isa. Binigyan pahinga ang isa't-isa kahit na hindi naman nakakaramdam ng pagod.

"Come here..." his voice was soft as he guided her waits to lay beside him.

Napaupo siya sa tiyan nito saglit bago hinayaan na gabayan siya nito, upang magkatabi sila.

She was laying beside him, staring at the blank ceiling. Kung bakit ilang oras na silang nagkakainan ngunit hindi man lang nabawasan ang init na nararamdaman.

"How do you feel?"

"S-Same. I can't stop, Dwaye. I-Ikaw ba?"

Medyo kabado na malaman niya ang nararamdaman nito. Paano kung hindi sila pareho? Paano kung kaya nitong magpigil? At siya ay hindi kaya? Na pinagbibigyan lang siya nito?