S3 | Friends

<----------------------->

not me dipping out 8 months and just finally writing because season 4 is coming out less than a week and I don't want more work on my hands, but in all seriousness though, I'm sorry for not updating! I had a serious writer's burnout, and I was trying to find ways to finally update, and well, now I have the motivation to do it!

<----------------------->

Before Kenny was found, Levi was searching in the now ruined crystal cavern, shotgun clutched as he glanced around his surroundings, noticing a crushed body under a dismantled boulder with a pool of blood, and continued walking off, unfazed. He continued walking around until he heard the sound of a soldier calling out to him. "Captain Levi!"

He turns around, brows furrowed at the panting soldier, and spoke in a questionable tone. "What? Your face looks like it's leaking shit." After gaining his breath, the soldier exclaimed. "We've found Kenny Ackermann!" With that information, Levi's eyes widen as the soldier begins leading him to Kenny.

While they were on their way to him, Kenny, near the brink of death, rests against a tree, staring at the green grass as his life flashes before his eyes.

<----------------------->

Many years earlier, Kenny, who looked rather young, was fearfully flailing his pocket knife around in the middle of a field when suddenly, a Titan's hand comes in and grass ahold of him and raises him high. His hat falls as the Titan's hand tightens its hold on Kenny, making him strain.

'Never imagined there was someone stronger than me in the world...' Kenny thought, peering down at the source. It was Titan-Shifter. The man had short, light gray hair, hair, and bright purple eyes were glaring right up at Kenny. Half of the Titan's body was gone while the torso, arm, and neck showed bones and muscle while the head remained to have skin but no hair. 'So this is a Titan... To think they really existed... What's more, within the walls...'

He continued his thought until he heard the sound of a gun cocking, making him look over to see a younger version of Rod Reiss aiming the weapon right up at him. "Uri! Hold him right there!" Rod screamed. "Rod, wait." The man, now named Uri, interjected. "Don't shoot." Kenny turns his glare back at Uri. who continues speaking. "Whoever it was who told him about us is likely part of the council. We must discover who's responsible."

"In that case, use your power and make the assassin talk!"

"That's something I cannot do," Uri says, still staring at Kenny. "If I had to guess, this man is a descendant of the Ackermann family. In which case..." His purple eyes continued to shine brightly, "...his reasons for raising a blade are within the man himself." Hearing that sentence made him tense up and quickly looked over at his blade, flipped it to the sharp tip, and launch the knife straight at Uri.