Two

The house seems to be livelier with the three little angels running around here and there. Some of the furniture were even broken down by the little kids, but Luella didn't mind. She enjoys the giggles and laughter that the children bring to her house.

Joseph and Tianna decided to leave their children in her care for a week. The three seemed to enjoy the company of their grandmother, and the serenity of the forest, and not to mention, Luella's story time.

The angels were so hooked with the story of the mateless alpha, especially little Taehyung, who in his young mind, starts to dream about meeting the werewolf one day.

At the age of five, Taehyung grew a likeness over the faceless alpha. His small heart aches whenever he hears about the pain that the alpha goes through upon losing his omega.

Little did everyone know, Taehyung is bound to experience the dream that his heart wishes to come true.

----

One Saturday night, Luella and the children sit by the fireplace. Six large eyes stare at the old woman with curiosity. The little angels are anticipating the continuation of her story.

"Tell us more grandma." Namjoon leaned closer to her, wanting to hear the story clearly.

Luella smiled in fascination. "Well, do you ever think about how the alpha survived the attacks from many wolves?"

Jin looked at her, confusion showing in his handsome face. "I was wondering about that too grandma. If the alpha is still alive up to now, how was it able to live after getting injured by many wolves?"

The old woman's eyes shine in amusement. The children, in their little minds, seem to understand the story so well, except for little Taehyung who just looks at them with his big doey eyes.

"The now mateless alpha belongs to the alpha of the purest blood. He has the strength of 5 times alpha combined. After witnessing that his omega was killed, his anger gave him the strength that even himself never knew he had. He killed all his enemies in one attack." Luella formed her hands into fangs. She leaned forward, attacking Taehyung, and tickled him.

"Rawwrrr!" Luella jokingly bit Taehyung's cute tummy, while tickling him side to side. "The alpha bit them like this!" She softly bit Taehyung's small pinky finger, making the latter shriek in laughter.

"Grandma~" baby tiger squirmed and laughed loud enough for everyone to hear. Namjoon and Jin giggled as they join the fun.

After a moment of laughter, Luella stopped tickling little Taehyung. Her hair is a mess from all the grabbing that she got from the children. Her gray hair sticking out here and there.

"That was fun!" She smiled at the children who are now lying on the floor, almost out of breath.

"Guess that's the end of our story time?" She asked after fixing her hair back into a bun.

Namjoon groaned in protest. "Not yet grandma. What happened next?"

Jin rolled over the floor before sitting straight. "Tell us more please."

Luella sighed. "But little Taetae is already asleep. Look!"

The two boys glanced at the youngest, whose eyes seem to close any moment.

"Let him sleep grandma, he doesn't even understand the story." Jin said before sitting near her. "Please grandma. Tell us more."

"Okay fine. Let's put Tae in the couch first." The two boys nodded before helping their grandma pick Taehyung up, and land him on the couch. Namjoon went inside the room to get a blanket to cover the little one.

Luella and the two boys sat back to their place and continued the story.

"According to the legend, a pure blooded alpha has the ability to fasten the healing process by licking its wounds. So after killing all the enemies, though the alpha is limping from his injuries, he was able to find a shelter in a cave where he rested until he regained his health."

Namjoon gasped in amazement. "Wow! That's so cool! I wanna be a werewolf too!"

Luella chuckled and continued. "Years passed, the alpha was able to go back to his home. However, his so called home was already wrecked and destroyed. A lot of the wolves from his pack were also killed by their attackers."

"That's so sad grandma. He doesn't have his love with him, and now his family too?" Jin asked, almost a tear forming in his eyes.

The old woman nodded her head. "He didn't lose everyone though. There were still some wolves from his pack that were able to build a new home somewhere in the forest. And after some time, the alpha was reunited with them."

Namjoon and Jin beamed with joy.

"Did he finally have a happy life grandma?"

"Did he find a new love?"

"Was he able to be the ruler again?"

Luella was bombarded with a lot of questions. "Okay - okay.. let's end the story here."

Jin and Namjoon groaned. "The end already? I want more grandma."

Luella shook her head. "Nope honey, story time is over. Let's go to bed now, shall we?"

Though the two boys still don't want to sleep, they followed their grandma's order. Namjoon and Jin both lifted the sleeping Taehyung with care. They placed him on the center of the bed.

Luella smiled loving. "Shall I turn off the lights?"

Namjoon and Jin nodded before climbing the bed. One is on the left side and the other on the right.

Luella turned off the lights. Before she was able to close the door, Jin asked her a question that halted her.

"Grandma, how do you know the story of the alpha werewolf?"

For the first time, the old woman wasn't able to answer quickly. She hesitated, seemingly looking for the right words to say.

"Just from rumors Jinnie." She smiled at the boy. "Now go to sleep." She finally closed the door, hoping that the boy's curiosity ends tonight.

Luella sighed.

Yeah.... absolutely just from rumors.

She made her way to her room, hoping to have a good sleep.

-----

Everyone has fallen asleep..... well almost everyone.

In the silence of the night, little footsteps carefully went out of the house, with a small flashlight in hand.

The little one closed the door behind, making sure that no noise will be heard. He puts on his slippers before walking down the stairs.

"Wolfie.... Wolfie~" He called out. He's been wanting to meet the werewolf in his grandma's story.

A movement behind the bush caught his attention. Then, a wolf-like shadow ran from the bush to the deep dark side of the forest.

"Is that you wolfie?" He happily skipped toward the direction where the shadow went, not knowing that he's completely moving away from the house, farther than he planned.

-----++++ 💜💜💜💜 ++++----