Chapter 4

Third Person POV (Zartra)-

The rain was pouring endlessly. Lightning was flashing and loud thunder echoed all around her. The raging wind was cold, but it wasn't cold wind that froze her. It was fear and the cold gaze of a pair of sea green eyes. She now regretted for not taking friendly approach.

"Did you... did you killed them?" She asked with a shaky voice.

"No. I just knocked them out. I never wanted to fight, but I had to defend myself and besides you are Atlantians, I would never kill an Atlantian." She looked at him again, his eyes were now gentle instead of cold.

"What did you mean when... when you said, 'your father's throne?' Who are you? Are you a son of Namor?"

"I don't know who this Namor guy is, but he's not my father. My father is the one who you worship."

"I worship? But I only worshi..." She gasped, "son of Neptune? How... How could that be possible? Neptune was a God, but you are just a human. A... And that was thousands of years ago. How?"

The boy just chuckled in answer.

(Tony)-

He was transfixed by Percy's swordsmanship. His movements were inhumanly fast. Tony's normal eyes were unable to track them. Even his A.I. Jarvis had difficult time predicting his movements.

Percy walked away from the Atlantian woman and stopped before Hercules. "Hercules! I'm going, are you coming?" He asked the Greek Hero.

"Yes, I know. Right behind ya! By the way, that was an amazing fight. You fought like a true Demigod. There is no doubt you're Poseidon's boy." Hercules responded.

"Indeed Son of Jack, Son of Poseidon. You have the same aura around you as him." Thor praised him as well.

Tony was having a hard time swallowing this. First he had a battle against aliens, then this boy falls from the sky, who turns out is from another reality. Then a god appears out of Legends, Hercules. And finally the boy singlehandedly defeated 20 trained and armed warriors from Atlantis. His life was getting weirder and weirder.

"May I know, where you are planning to go Mr. Jackson?" Fury asked the boy.

"I'm going to Atlantis, to kill this Attuma guy sitting on my father's throne, a God's throne. I may not be from this world, but still I cannot just sit here and watch someone disrespects Poseidon."

"But Mr. Jackson..." Tony cut Fury off.

"Yeah, listen kid. This is an international matter, not a movie scene. We saw you fight and you fight well, but you don't know what you're going against and nor do we. So don't act stupid." He said.

"Tony's right Percy, we can't make decision based on emotions. And this is an international matter, these matters are very complicated to handle. Besides we don't know their military strength either. We can't just wage war against a country that looks advanced than ours." Steve explained.

"This is no international matters captain, this is a godly matter and I believe that nobody should interfere in this. Let Son of Jack, Son of Poseidon take care of it. I would've done the same. You should go boy." Thor said.

Percy turned and ran for the edge. Tony and Steve quickly ran after him. If it was a normal 17 year old kid, they would've caught him easily, but Percy was too fast, even for super-soldier Steve.

"Urgh...! I hate these kinds of kids." He complained.

"You hate almost every types of kids, sir." Jarvis said.