35

AMARA AND Alfred boarded the private jet he landed, and headed for Gotham City.

"Are you sure this isn't Deathstroke?" Amara asked, sitting down near a window to see the view.

"I'm sure. This is something else. Something dark." The butler replied.

"Did you see who?"

"No. But whoever, or whatever did, left dark things behind. Demons. I shot them with a shotgun."

Amara didn't know what was happening. She felt like she knew what was going on, but she didn't. Deathstroke could and wouldn't kidnap the team. He backed off when Amara nearly killed him.

"I guess we're going to have to find out when we get there. I don't have any armor or a suit, do you know if Bruce made any other ones for me?"

"Plenty." He replied.

~

The second she arrived to Gotham City with Alfred, she saw and felt darkness. She knew this. She had seen this before. She couldn't pinpoint it though. And of course she wasn't scared, she had done way worse before.

This is bullshit. She thought.

"I've seen this before." Andromeda said, getting off the jet with Alfred; who held a shotgun. It made Andromeda laugh.

"You must put an end to this," Alfred said, with a lot of concern in his voice. "This darkness has filled the city. And where have you seen this before? Recently or in your past life?"

"My past life. I know what this is. I know who this is."

"Who is it?"

"A god. The city must be evacuated. Now." She said.

"I'll got onto that." Alfred said, handing Andromeda some armor. He left in the jet, leaving the warrior along.

"Zagreus, I know this is you. Don't be a coward." She yelled. "Fight me!"

Zagreus was the first son of Hades, god of darkness and the underworld. Apparently he still ruled what we now call 'hell.'

"Your business and vengeance is with me. Leave my friends alone." She continued.

Zagreus walked out of the shadows, demons and spirits surrounding him. His aura only reflected darkness.

"Andromeda, Princess Of Ethiopia and the goddess of all. The first—the direct child of the gods." He said,

"I know my name and abilities. Why are you here Zagreus?"

"I have waited many, many years to come and look upon your face once more. You have not aged a bit." He said, stepping closer to her.

"Of course I haven't, you piece of shit. I have a duty. To protect this planet and destroy anyone who tries to go against that. When the gods see fit that my time is done, that is when I will die and be reunited with them again."

"That day will be today." The god said, pulling out a sword and an army of demons stood behind him.

"You must have a better army than that." Andromeda said, putting her crown on. "Give me a challenge."

"Oh, I do, my love."

She raised in eyebrow in confusion. Above all, she was angry. Her nostrils were flared and her nails dug into the skin of her hands.

His army of demons multiplied, and five familiar faces walked in front of the army; leading them. It was Batman, Wonder Woman, the Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg and Superman; but possessed. Their eyes glowed red and skin grey. Dark spirits mixed around them.

"You suck, Zagreus." She yelled, flying into the air, fire in her eyes and all around her. She pulled her spear out of its satchel and plugged it into demons chests.

She hit and stabbed anyone in her way. It only took her a couple minutes to completely obliterate Zagreus' army.

"Die." She said, and magic flowed through her. They all died, just by a command. She had beaten them in a matter of minutes. Zagreus was not surprised. He had seen her take down armies of thousands of men and women. He saw her destroy cities, towns, even opposing countries to Greece long ago.

"I missed seeing your violent nature." He said, an evil smile plastered on his face. "It's... unique."

"Oh, shut up!" She replied, throwing her spear at his knee, not missing. She picked up and threw Cyborg who charged at her. She threw lightning bolts at Batman, who went flying across the room.

"You will pay... Princess."

"I am not a princess. I am a Queen."

And with that, Zagreus disappeared, along with the Justice League.