Texting 17

You: Jin........ -message not sent-

You: Oh god damn am I blocked? -message not sent-

You: I'll find a way one way or another >:( -message totally not sent-

-BTS Groupchat that doesn't have DimSum in-

Kookay: Is Jinnie hyung still in his room?

Taeoof: He is....and I caan't get in bcuz he locked the door like wth. I left my laptop in there.

Namjohnie: God damn Jin you must come out or else you're gonna die of hunger o.O

AFadingSun: Guys telling Jin to come out on this groupchat won't work. Hitman Bang took his phone.

Yoongay: Aishhhhhhh..........What shall we do? Anyone have the spare keys to Jin hyung's room?

Ji'chiM'in: Oh godddddd what shall we do?

Namjohnie: Let's go pay a visit to Hitman Bang

AFadingSun: It sounds like you're going to kill him.

Namjohnie: Someone try to slide a thin kind of food underneath Jin hyung's door first.

-private chat between AFadingSun and DimSum-

You:Hey Hobi

AFadingSun: Hey DimSum.....what kind of DimSum are you right now?

You : The mushy and the kind that no one likes.....

AFadingSun: Ohhh.....

You: How is Jin right now?

AFadingSun : He's still in his room....

You: Don't you guys have extra keys to the rooms?

AFadingSun: Jin hyung and Hitman Bang are the only one that knows where it is, but we're trying to find it rn.

AFadingSun: OMG Gotta go! Taehyung found the keys!

You: ok...

-real lifue-

"Jin?" Jungkook pushed open Jin's bedroom door. The rest of BTS peeked behind him. "Jin hyung where are you?" Jungkook entered and looked around.

He froze as he saw Jin passed out on the bed and all pale. Jungkook ran to him, panicked. The rest of BTS froze as they saw the scene and quickly ran towards Jin too.

"He's so cold!" Jungkook exclaimed as he touched Jin's face. "Oh my god he passed out from starvation!"Hoseok yelled. 

"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Jungkook yelled in fear.

-private chat between Taeoof and DimSum-

Taeoof: DIMSUM DIMSUM!

You: What what what what? How is Jin?

Taeoof: Hospital Room 108. Jin hyung passed out from starvation! Get here right now! Hope Hospital!

You: OH MY FKING GOD REALLY!? I'M COMING RIGHT NOW!

-real lifue again-

You rushed through multiple corridors, almost knocking down an old woman at one point. Room 106.....107.....108!

You bursted through the door and startled a napping Yoongi out of his sleep. "Where is he!?" you yelled. Jin was propped up on multiple pillows and eating a huge meal.

Jin looked up and caught your eye. "D-DimSum?" he stuttered. "Oh my god, you're alright!" You breathed a sigh of relief and ran towards him.

You threw your arms around Jin and hugged him tightly. "Can't b-breathe" Jin choked. "Sorry," You let go and brush your hair out of your face.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked. "What? You guys didn't know I'm coming?" You asked.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Taehyung trying to sneak out. 

"Taehyung,"