...REMINDS ME OF...

I do accept requests. You can drop it if you have any and I will try my best to put it into story :)

••••••••••

Lisa: hi.

Jennie looked at her confused.

Lisa: I'm Lisa. *extends her hand*

Jennie just stare at her. Confused on why someone will suddenly talk to her.

Lisa: *giggles* don't worry, I'm not bad. I just wanna know your name. *smiles at her*

Jennie: and why do you wanna know my name?

Lisa: *stares at her* luca.

Jennie: *raises her an eyebrow* what?

Lisa: your eyes. It reminds me of my cat, Luca. Which is why you caught my attention. *smiles at her*

Jennie: o-okay. *about to walk away but-*

Lisa: *follows her* miss may I please know your name?

Jennie: no.

Lisa: why? *goes in front of Jennie* your eyes are beautiful. *she said while staring at her eyes*

Jennie: I wanna go home. I have homework to do. So now if you will, excuse me. *she says, continues to walk*

Lisa: okay, miss cat eyes! I have a crush on you just so you know! And I will know your name soon! You're cute too! I will court you!*she giggles after she shouted that

At present time.

Lisa is lying comfortably in Jennie's lap, eyes closed but you can still see in her face that she is smiling.

Jennie: why are you smiling? You look like an idiot. *she says, caressing Lisa's hair*

Lisa: I remember that day when I first saw you. *opens her eyes* your eyes, they're still the same. I always get mesmerize by it.

Jennie: oh that. *she giggles* you said you have a crush on me that time.

Lisa: I do. Until now. *still staring at her eyes* I really like your eyes, babe. *smiles*

Jennie: yeah. I know. Because of Luca. You don't have to remind me. You see me as a cat.

Lisa: *giggles* you're really a cat and I love you. But babe, seriously, you and Luca have the same eyes.

Jennie: *giggles* you don't have to remind me. I already knew about it babe.

Lisa: *laughs* I'm sorry babe I said that. But that's what I saw before. You really look like him. *smiles* I love you.

Jennie: I love you too, babe.

Lisa: *stares at her eyes* your eyes are still beautiful.

Jennie: *pinches her nose*

Lisa: I really love you. I really do. *says then kiss her on the lips* I love you, babe.