Chapter 51

Piyu smiled at the text Sam sent her. It has been one week since he came to her house. He was busy with the meetings after that and they couldn't meet.

Piyu, Rads and Sam were happy that at last Jai took a step towards his love life. Jai went to London three days back to get back his love. They all could only hope that Meera would forgive him.

Piyu just came back from work and plopped herself on the sofa. She was missing Sam so much and a single text from him made her smile like an idiot.

She looked up and saw that her dad and brother are coming in talking something with each other seriously. She frowned when she saw her brother came in sulking because usually he will happy to come home to play with Arnav.

" She will not be happy about this." She heard her brother say to her father and her father just sighed loudly.

They both sat on the sofa looking nervous and tensed. Even Piyu's mom and Apoorva also observed their unusual behavior.

" What happened?" Her mom asked frowning.

They both looked up at her and then at Piyu with grimace.

" Papa, you are scaring us. Please tell us what happened?" Piyu asked worried.

" Nothing to be worried princess. It's just a small thing." Her dad smiled at her.

They stayed silent and he continued.

" We went to a meeting today where I met an old friend of mine. We talked for sometime about us and about our family. Then he insisted on a meeting of Piya and his son." His dad said and looked at all of them.

" Meeting?" Piyu frowned.

" Yes princess. It's just that he is interested in you getting married with his son. But I told him that I should ask you first then he said that he just wants you to meet his son for once and afterwards it's our wish." His dad finished.

" What did you say?" Piyu asked cautiously.

" I said yes." He said.

" WHAT! "

He heard yelling from the people he didn't expect....... His wife and daughter in law.

" What did you do? " His wife asked him angrily.

" What happened Leela?" He asked scared at his wife's reaction.

" You are asking me what happened? Don't you know what you did?" She asked raising her voice.

" It's just a meeting Leela, nothing big." He tried to console her.

" Nothing big? You should at least thought of what we think about it." She replied angrily.

Piyu and Aditya were totally taken aback by the whole scene as they never saw their parents fight.

" Ma, it's Ok. We can handle this." Aditya tried to pacify her.

" No! You people don't understand. I have some plans for my daughter." She said clutching her head.

" She is my daughter too!" AJ exclaimed.

" Ma, Papa you both are right in your own way but Papa you should have atleast asked us about that before telling yes to him." Apoorva spoke.

Piyu just sat dumbly there watching her family members argue with each other. It has never happened before and it is now happening because of her.

" I didn't promise him anything. I just agreed for them to meet." AJ said sighing.

He turned towards his daughter who is thinking deeply.