Friends (Silver x Reader x Sonic)

You were just an average girl who lived alone in Soleanna, a beautiful city where the sun always shined and the ocean's scent filled the air.
Days were peaceful and your daily life was really nice.
You didn't need anyone, but your best friend, who was always there for you.

His name was Silver.
You met him in Soleanna's forest, during Soleanna's Apple Festival. You immediately became friends with him because of his personality, that reminded you of yourself: nice, friendly, determined and somewhat naive.
Days with Silver were so much fun: he'd always use his psychokinetic powers to do everything, from lifting and trowing random objects to people you didn't like to moving rapidly to different locations, to never be late when you two had to meet.
You two were really destined to meet: you were inseparable, you were such good friends and the whole city knew about that. There were always rumors that you two were going to get married soon, or that you were going to live togther and stuff like that. 
Silver often used his powers to help people of Soleanna to do daily things such as moving heavy objects, and you'd always help him even if you didn't have any powers: this is something Silver loved about you and everyone you two helped could see in his eyes that he probably wanted something more than a friendship from you.

One day, you woke up happier than usual; that day you would've hung out with Silver and you would've gone to your favourite games shop to look for some new videogames to play whenever you two met at one of your houses.
You started to get dressed: you put on a beautiful F/C dress, high tights and ballet flats.
As soon as you opened your front door, Silver appeared in front of you.
"Am I late?" he asked jokingly.
"Nah, you never are!" you replied.
"Y-you look really good in that outfit..." said Silver, slightly blushing.
"H-heh, thanks. Yeah, thanks." you whispered, blushing a little.
You were walking, when Silver strangely took your hand: you looked at him and he looked back, without saying a single word, and then you kept heading for the shop.
Before you could enter the shop, someone took you hand out of Silver's and took your chin, taking it near their face.

He was none other than Sonic, Sonic The Hedgehog, your childhood friend, who abandoned you when he found new friends who were more popular than you.
You two used to be best friends, you'd always play together, you shared everything, you were like brothers, but then, when you started high school, he found new friends: they were the popular kids, the same from middle school, the ones who would always make fun of you. Sonic used to defend you from their insults, but then, he started to hang around with them more because they were "cool" and everybody wanted to be friends with them.
You were alone... that was all so terrible. 
The only person you trusted after all that was Silver, and now what was Sonic trying to do to your friendship with your best friend?

Sonic kissed you. In front of Silver. Out of nowhere.
You pushed him away immediately, Silver was there, staring at Sonic in a shocked way.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" you asked, angrily.
"Oh, come on Y/N... I know how you used to feel about me... guess you didn't forget about those feelings since all you could do was replacing me with another hedgehog!" replied Sonic cockily.
Before you could reply, Silver had already lifted a box and threw it to Sonic's face.
Sonic fell down and you and Silver started staring at him without saying anything.
"H-ha ha... You're so pathetic, Y/N! You couldn't keep me so you looked for the attention of another hedgehog. You're so funny, I thought you were smarter, or at least I thought you had a dignity!" said the blue hedgehog, still laying on the ground.
"What's that, dumb rat, are you jealous?" you asked, laughing.
"No... I'm not jealous." replied Sonic, while getting up.
"I'm... not... jealous..." whispered Sonic, before running away, while clearly shedding a tear.
Silver looked at you, and asked you to follow him with his hand, without speaking.

You followed Silver to his house, where he sit down on his sofa; he was in tears.
"W-what's up Silver? Why are you crying? Is that for that brat? Please tell me!" you asked worried while shaking Silver's arm.
"Was that true... what he said... was that true...?" 
"What are you saying, Silver!? Are you crazy? Do you think that I could think of you as a mere replacement? You're my best friend and that guy was just a terrible person, don't even think about him anymore!"
Silver didn't reply, so you hugged him tightly, while weeping away his tears with a tissue.
"Come on, Silver. Never think about that again... you know I..."
"Y-you...?"
"Nevermind."
You stayed at Silver's house for a while and then you went home, you had to get ready for that year's edition of the Soleanna Apple Festival, that took place in the forest that evening.

As soon as you got home, you started getting ready: you put on your most special clothes, in other words the ones you wore when you met Silver for the first time. 
You were ready to tell him everything you needed to say about your friendship, your future plans, your future life and how you really felt about him... you felt ready, even after what happened that same day.

You got to the Soleanna Apple Festival; the forest was full of happy people, bright lights, booths, sweets and, obviously, apples!
Silver was in front of the highest tree, waiting for you. He was wearing a beautiful blue suit with a gold tie that matched his wonderful eyes that shined in the nightlight.
"H-hey Silver. You... look handsome." you told Silver, while looking away.
"O-oh! Thanks...!" he replied, blushing pretty hard.
Soon it was time of the dances of the festival, and Silver shyly asked you to dance with him; you agreed immediately and started dancing to the notes of the accordion that was always played under Soleanna's bright skies.
Silver looked at you in the eyes, you looked back, and you two kept staring in each other's eyes for a good while, when Silver pulled your arm and took you under a lonely tree in the middle of the forest.
You two sat down and Silver hugged you tightly.
You put your hands on his cheeks and thanked him for the beautiful evening you were spending together; he did the same and you both almost shed a tear because of the wonderful atmosphere that was surrounding the forest.
Silver finally got close, as you were hoping, and before you could bat your eyes, you felt his warm trembling lips pressed against yours. He was extremely shy, and probably didn't really know how to act, but you really appreciated how he took initiative.
You kissed back, and hugged Silver even tighter if that was possible.
"I love you, Silver. I meant to say this for a really long time..." you whispered shyly, blushing so much you could feel your face exploding.
"O-oh, Y/N... I love you so much... I was hoping you'd feel the same... I'm so happy..." replied Silver, trembling and almost shedding a tear.

From that moment on, you and Silver moved together and started a new life as an happy couple!

A/N: Heeeeeyo!! owo
Oooo this took soooo long to write but I'm satisfied with the result..!!!! ^w^
Silver is too kawaii oooooooo im BLUSHING rn >w<
see ya next time <3