②③

"i am really mad at you", jungkook said. "same", taehyung replied and pushed the younger against the wall as soon as they entered jungkook's bedroom.

even though this room literally destroyed every mood for sex because the walls were covered in justin bieber posters, both boys got into it real quick. it wasn't that easy to live almost 24 hours without each other, at least for them.
jungkook's childhood crush would be watching them through his poster eyes but whatever.
jungkook once mentioned he found it hot to imagine justin bieber watching him while having sex, so taehyung decided to never talk about this whole topic ever again, just to protect himself from jungkook's weirdness.

taehyung grabbed jungkook's ass, squeezed it and made jungkook squeak out loudly, "ugh!!", he cried out because taehyung's grip was rather hard this time, not like usually when he grabbed him softly. tae was mad, and jungkook could feel it. still, there wasn't anything hotter than mad taehyung in the bedroom.

the older pulled jungkook up, pressed him against the wall and started kissing him roughly. jungkook entangled his legs around taehyung's waist and enjoyed to be lifted up by him. he knew how this would end and fuck, it'll be painful but worth it.
quickly he ripped taehyung's shirt off, he literally ripped it apart and made taehyung let out an annoyed groan. it was one of his favorites. "sorry-", jungkook blushed and got a little shy as taehyung's eyes darkened.

taehyung sighed, unzipped jungkook's pants and pulled them off the younger along with his boxers. afterwards he took his shirt off and glanced at the naked boy who was still clinging on him, trying not to fall down.
the older enjoyed being in control and smirked at jungkook. "look who's all naked and hard~" taehyung whispered and bit his lips as his eyes shifted down and he saw jungkook's dick standing straight upwards. "such a needy baby", taehyung grinned and took his own dick out before he pressed a soft kiss onto jungkook's lip.

"that might hurt", he said and one second later he pushed himself into jungkook's hole, making him scream in pain. fuck preparation, who needed that, right?

it took jungkook a few minutes until he could properly breathe again. they really should buy new lube, since their last bottle was empty they never went shopping for a new one. and jungkook was the one suffering the consequences.

jungkook was a mess. he was crying and moaning at the same time while taehyung didn't feel the slightest regret for being so rough with him. "t-t-taehyung", jungkook stuttered, precum dripping down his length already. it was a sure thing to say that he had a pain kink.

"hm?", tae said as he leaned forwards and covered jungkook's neck in hickeys, just like his chest. he needed to make sure jungkook would never doubt him again.
of course he'd openly show that jungkook and him had a thing, he just didnt want to take the attention away from namjoon last night.

not everything always had to be about them, ya know.

"babe!! i c-cant", jungkook got all whiny, tears filling his eyes as taehyung thrusted into him even deeper and harder. it was pretty painful if they did it while standing because taehyung could enter him fully and god, he had such a huge cock.
"you can", taehyung whispered softly, he knew how bad jungkook was with holding back.

as soon as taehyung finished his sentence jungkook came all over their bodies, turning them into a dirty mess.
it took taehyung not much more, as he saw jungkook cumming he got off as well.
pleasure rushed through his body and he threw his head back to enjoy the feeling.

after they calmed down they looked at each other and smiled. for a moment the world stood still and they simply loved eachother's presence for a while. how stupid to fight over anything if they could've spent their time rather doing stuff like this.

"you're mine!", jungkook said with a pout.
"only yours, baby", taehyung agreed with a smile

***

lmao i wanted to say sorry for being so mean to jimin in all my stories by the way XD  i don't hate him, in fact he's my biaswrecker so he deserves it for wrecking kookie all the time 🤧

also i really need to work on my smut chapters wtf it's so lame others do it so much better lol