Chapter 17: Obsessed

Xavier sat in his office, still distracted with thoughts of Leila and his vivid dream "...so you would like me to hack into the Williams Residence CCTV footage..is that correct sir?" Mr Kim asked him, cutting into his line of thought.

"yes..is that going to be a problem..?" Xavier replied sarcastically

"no..no it most certainly won't...I'm sure though the Williams residence has state of the art security network installed.." Mr Kim said pondering aloud

"and that is exactly why the Royal corporation spends so much on their research and development...is it not so..?"

Mr Kim smiled. "it most certainly is...will there be anything else I can assist you in...or can we get on with the weekly report sir?"

".......yes let's get on with the report.." Xavier replied sighing and straightening himself in his chair, he wanted to give this part of his meeting his undivided attention.

Generally speaking he liked Mr Kim, because of all the various absurd things that Xavier had ever asked his secretary to do for him over the years....he had never shown any dismay....he always maintained the highest level of professionalism, which Xavier came to greatly admire in his staff.

Clearing his throat, Mr Kim began "..the new developments are that it seems Ms Adams is on the search for a job .."

"A job?"

"yes it would appear so...she has been on many search feeds trying to look for various positions, they vary from communal non skilled to administrative ones.."

"aha...get her a job Mr Kim...but be sure to make it look...like a 'real job' ..? If you get what I'm saying..?"

"yes..I certainly will do that Sir.." Mr kim said making note on his ipad, "is there any particular kind of job you would like her to do...?" he asked, not looking up. Xavier thought about it, "er..no...whatever she wants to do is fine..". Mr Kim made a note next to the bullet point he had created "Also...You're Uncle is back in town..he came back last night.." Mr Kim continued, without looking up

Xavier froze, His uncle..his only living relative and guardian was back ? "What...when did he get back? So where is he...and why didn't he come home..?" Xavier asked curiously

"He got back last night...He mentioned that he had some personal things to sort out....he is expected to arrive later this evening ...." Mr Kim stated. Xavier pondered on this new information, "....personal things he said..? What personal things?" Xavier asked out loud

"Would you like me to find out Sir?" Mr Kim asked politely

"No..no leave it.." Xavier said, it wouldn't help if his uncle thought Xavier was spying on him...and although he was the sole heir to the Royal empire, he knew all too well that some of the staff were more loyal to his Uncle then to him...the word that Xavier was trying to snoop on his personal business would all too easily make its way back to him. Xavier would have to use alternative means...

"That will be all for today Kim.." Xavier said,

Mr kim got up from the office seat, and with a small bow, left Xavier's office.

****************************************************************************************

Miss Judy got out of her old blue datsun, she turned around to check if she had parked right. She was still within the 2 parking lines although her car was a little bit skew. She put her grey coat on, and walked across the road to her apartment. She could hear the guys who hang around in the neighbourhood already whistling and cat calling her, she pretended not to hear them as she quickly crossed the road straightening her extra large glasses across her face to get a better view. With her new job at Royal high School, she could really afford a better place to stay....maybe in a few months when she has saved enough for a deposit she could start looking...lost in thought she turned the key into the door, and heard the familiar clucking sound.