🌺1.2🌺

The wizarding world is strange. The entrance to Diagon Alley is concealed by a magical brick wall where there is a single brick that needs to be tapped in order to open it.

Once it is, Armani steps into the cramped alley buzzing with young wizards and witches preparing for hogwarts. Her hand clasps a key in her jacket pocket as she approaches the largest building in all of Diagon Alley, Gringotts Bank.

She follows a large family of red heads, a mini percy and a bushy haired brunette into the bank and to the bank teller.

"The weasley family vault, the potter family vault and the granger vault please." The goblin looks down at the group with a sneer.

"And your vault Ms." The group looks back at the newcomer in shock.

"I can wait for the next cart."

"Nonesense dear, I'm only taking these four with me." She gestures to the shortest red heads and the two non-red heads.

"Oh... okay. Vault 000." There's a moment of silence before the goblin coughs.

"Alright." The goblin hops down from his place and waddles toward the door. "Keys." Four keys are produced and placed into the calloused hand of the goblin.

They all pile into the cart, and they're off. The cart rattles as it races dow the track toward the granger vault first. The bushy haired girl exits and retireves money from her vault. Before they head down to vault 687, the potter vault. Once there, Armani notices the significant difference in funds from the first to second vault. Granger must be the only wizard in the family.

The cart shudders to a stop in front of the weasley vault, and Mrs. Weasley steps out, follwed by two of her children.

The door opens and a wave of pity crashes over Armani, inside is a miniscule stack of coins and she hears the boy cry out.

"Mum! You said we'd have enough for new robes and wands this year! And a broomstick!"

Mrs. Weasley sighs, "I'm sorry Ron, Ginny, there were some unexpected costs when you crashed the car." Ron exits the vault, a bright red blush coating his cheeks as he glances to Armani. Who pretends no to notice their financial situation.

The goblin grumbles before making the cart lurch forward once more, diving deep into the abyss before it gradually slows to a stop at the end of the track.

Before them is a massive vault door with a pair of wings engraved into the stygian iron

The door is encrusted with all sorts of precious gems and gold. On the sides are to dim torches that barely give off any light.

Everyone disembarks the cart to gaze up at the incredible designs. The goblin inserts the key into the keyhole and the door melts away.

Inside the vault is mountains of all sorts of money, wizarding or not, as far as the eye can see. Thousands of jewels are strewn about every where.

Armani enters the room and sighs. Her father always is one for the dramatics.

She seizes a bottomless pouch and grabs enough money to last the weasley's ten lifetimes. But it doesn't even put a dent in the piles. She makes sure to grab several drachmas so she can Iris Message her brother later.

The group behind didn't see how much she grabbed, but they're sure they all grabbed a thousand times less.

--------------------------------------------------------

The cart rolls to a stop at the top of the cart track and everyone gets off. They thank the goblin before returning to the street, where the two twins are waiting.

"I never got your name dear." Armani turns on her heel and smiles kindly at the Wealsey family and friends, who are now joined by a middle aged man.

"Armani Di Angelo." The bushy haired girl raises a brow.

"I've never heard of the Di Angelo family." The goddess smiles.

"We're mostly in Italy and America."

"You should come shopping with us." The twins suggest, who are undoubtedly attracted to the goddess of true beauty and perfection.

"If that's alright with you Mrs. Weasley?" The middle-aged woman smiles brightly, even if she envies the girl, and nods.

"Call me Molly."

--------------------------------------------------------

The day has gone by relatively smoothly, Molly has used all their money to purchase the books each child will need and Armani has since felt incredibly guilty.

So she has pulled Molly and Arthur aside to talk to them.

"You two deserve a break, watching after all these kids must be exhausting. I'll watch them while you two go out for a butterbeer or something." Molly goes to proteat before Arthur grins and drags her away by the arm.

With her plan in motion, Armani leads the group to Madam Malkin's Robes for all occasions. Where they all get fitted with new robes and Armani pays.

Next, they head to Ollivander's where are the Weasley kids get replacement wands and Armani acquires a wand.

"Ah, Ms. Di Angelo! I've been expecting you!" The older gentleman hands her a slim blck box and she opens it. She swishes the wand once and the shadows seem to curl in tighter around her. "Perfect! Pomegranate wood, thestral hair core, 13" surprisingly swishy. Very powerful wand. All together that will be 35 galleons." Ginny's jaw drops as she fishes out the exact amount in all gold coins.

The leave the shop and Armani hands each person money for ice cream before she heads over to the pet store, having already acquired her books and other supplies.

She enters the store and all the animals begin to reacg for her, but one in particular catches her eye. A black and white screech owl with big yellow eyes that stare at her intellegently.

"I'll take this one." The woman raises an eyebrow.

"She is our most expensive animal." Armani stays silent and waits for the price. The woman smirks and states, "70 galleons."

Armani places the stack of 70 gold coins in front of the woman who gapes and slides the cage toward her. She takes it and lets her new owl out.

"I think you'll be called, Owyn." Said bird coos in agreement before settling on Armani's shoulder.

She finds her companions at the ice cream stand scarfing down their favourite flavours of ice cream.

Suddenly the two Weasley parents approach.

"Mum look! Armani bought us new robes!"

"And wands!"

"And brooms!"

"And ice cream!" Arthur's jaw falls in shock and Molly holds a hand iver her mouth and starts crying. Armani can feel the joy rolling off the two exhausted parents.

"You are my own personal angel, Armani!"