Chapter 18

They transferred my rooms. "Brooke hand me a pad." I said.

She gave it to me and I walked to the bathroom. I used the restroom and changed my pads.

I'mma be bleeding for about 3 weeks maybe more. After birth is way worse than the actual birth. I gotta be careful for my stitches on top of that.

Once I was finished I washed my hands and went back to the room.

"I hope y'all didn't post my sons." I said.

"Nah we waiting on you to post first." I nodded. Micheal bought me a new phone not to long ago.

"Knock knock." Danni said. "Hey boo." I said.

She was smiling big as hell. "What girl?" "Here is they official birth certificates, we did they foot prints and hand prints for you, and they having they photo shoot in the morning."

I grabbed it and smiled.

"You made the right decision momma." She kissed my forehead.

"I hope I did."

"Well they're all cleaned up. We are going let you try to breastfeed them right after we feed you." "Okay."

"What would you like to eat? It can be anything. Since we make y'all go so long without eating we give y'all whatever y'all are craving."

"Right now I'm thinking steak, loaded potato, strawberry cheesecake, macaroni, and a fruit punch drink."

"That's all."

"Yeah." "Okay I'll be back."

"Okay can y'all bring my babies in here." "Yes ma'am." She walked out and I laid in bed.

"Have you spoke to Micheal?" Brooke asked wrapping my hair up.

"Nah."

"Are you going to?" "I don't know I'm just really confused right now. Mario wants us to be a family but I love Micheal and how do I know if Mario really means what he say?"

"I understand but you need to just go with your heart on this one."

"I would only if my heart knew which one to choose." "You know which one you want Raquel you're just so afraid."

She put my bonnet on my hair and sat at the end of the bed.

"I'm not scared Brooke."

"Yes you are. You so use to people walking out and you afraid they'll do the same thing. Raquel people gone walk out yo whole life you can't be afraid of losing friendships okay?"

"Y'all are all I have. I don't want him to one day just leave out my children life like my father did me."

"See that's another thing. You fall in love so easily because you never had a man to be there. You're searching for this person that's long gone. You have to forgive not only him for leaving but yourself too because you allowed yourself to hurt for so long because of him."

She really had me thinking.

I tried so hard to fight my tears. "Raquel speaking as your friend and not Damarion's sister but he clearly loves you and don't know how to deal with them emotions he been a hoe for too long."

"Damarion doesn't love me."

"Yes he does. He just got a fucked up way of showing it. I've heard Damarion crying himself to sleep when he found out you was with Micheal. That nigga loves you."

"But so does Micheal and I love Damarion but I love Micheal also."

"Well sis. It's time to stop thinking about Raquel but Damien and Dominic instead." "I just wanna give them a great life."