TAKE XIII- Punishment.

This is unedited because I'm having a fever right now and I'm too lazy to check XD forgive me mortals. I'll find a time to edit no worries.

TAKE XIII.  

    Hibiki and Akashi stared at each other for quite a long time. I blinked repeatedly.

    “I have no other business with you,” Akashi stated.

    “But I do. You know where’s Inoue right?” Hibiki said.

    I frowned. “Inoue? You mean that Inoue?”

    Hibiki turned to me. “You know her?”

    “If you’re talking about that Inoue, then I know.” I said.

    “I don’t think Inoue still want to see you after what you did to her.” Akashi told Hibiki.

Okay, what is happening?

    Hibiki clenched his fists. “You don’t know anything, Akashi.”

    Akashi turned his gaze away. “I know everything, Hibiki. And I’m sure Inoue still loves you.”

    Hibiki’s eyes widened and before I could do or ask anything, Akashi had grabbed my arm and walked away, leaving the clueless Hibiki staring at the wall.

    We left the place and exited the hall. Akashi pushed me to the bench roughly, looking down at me as if he’s ready to eat me anytime soon. “Why did you leave the mansion?” he questioned.

    I gulped nervously. “Um....”

    “This is your slave week, you should listen to my every command. I think I told you this but guess you might have forgotten about it considering your poor memory. I’ll murder anyone who disobeys me, even if it’s my parents. And since you’re merely a plain peasant, I guess your punishment should be heavier than anyone else. Are you ready for this, Akihiko Kazuto?” he said, his voice as menacing as ever.

    I began to stutter, “N-not really, I—“

    “Ready or not, now you come with me back to the mansion.” He said and turned away as the limousine arrived right at time. I followed him.

~TIMESKIP DESU~

    When we entered at the mansion, he was silent. Niji and Sora were waiting at the front door, their faces plastered with worried expression. “Seijuro-sama, please don’t—“ Sora begin to speak but Akashi held up one hand and she shut her mouth, and then looked at me with an apologetic frown.

    I raised an eyebrow as in ‘what’s wrong’ then I realized I was going to be punished. He brought me to the place I don’t want to step in the most. The basketball court. I frowned.

    “If you’re going to force me to play, I would rather die.” I simply stated and turned to walk away. But he snatched my elbow and gripped it so tight I thought he would fracture it for real. I winced and struggled to break free.

    “You sure you’d rather die?” He whispered.

    I gritted my teeth. “Don’t make me like this.”

    “I’m trying to help, Kazuto.” He said.

    “Help?” I narrowed my eyes. “This is what you call help?! You’re torturing me!” I shouted and tried to hit him but he stopped me.

    “Stop arguing and follow my orders.” He said.

    “Aka—“

    “I said stop arguing.” He repeated fiercely and I fell silent as his orbs gave me a dangerous aura. He took a ball and threw it to me. I caught it with one hand and started to dribble it. Akashi stood in front of me and made a guarding stance.