intro

You can also add the sequel if you'd like

You can also add the sequel if you'd like. It's covered with more drama this this.

I'll let you get back to the book have fun!!
------------------------------------------------------------
Every day and night it's the same thing over and over. I work my ass off hour to hour day by day trying to help my mother survive in this world. It's not even just her when she's busy smoking cigarettes and getting high I have to look after my little brother. I should be enjoying my teenage years instead of all these worries in my head. I'm 17 I shouldn't be doing this. Don't even ask where my father was during all of this because I couldn't even tell you who he was. By day I work at the new cafè down the street as a waitress. It pays good and is closer to home so I could see my brother during breaks. When night time falls I hang up my apron and walk to a bar, to the back door in an ally. I smile at Joe the bouncer before he lets me in.

I walk to my designated area of the dressing room and started doing my makeup. When I was done I checked for the outfit they had picked out for my routine. It was nothing different. Nothing less revealing than any other.

They had put out a purple bikini, silver heels and a white cowboy hat along with toy guns in a belt. I walked out to the main part of the club and made my way to my usual side, dancing on tabletops for thirsty guys, old men, and cheaters. It was quite easy for me after a while because I love dancing so I get to incorporate my steps which earns me more cash.

At the end of the night, midnight I said my goodbyes and started walking home all along with the feeling that eyes were on me. I brushed the thought to the back of my mind and got ready for bed. I cleaned myself up and was in something comfortable. I looked into the mirror gazing at my puffy eyes from being tired, my red eyes that barely mad the greenish-blue colors of my eyes show, my short brown hair frizzed out. I look like utter shit. I went into my room which I share with my brother to sleep. He's already asleep so I cuddle him into my arms.

Why does he have to live like this?

I closed my eyes but immediately opened them as my phone brightly lit up the room. I had a text which is unusual because I don't have any friends. Yes, I'm a loner. The only person that ever texts me is my bosses but it wasn't either of them.

From Unknown: see you soon