20

8 Months Later

~ India ~

Lucas get the fuck out my face I yelled wobbling down the stairs.

"Stop fucking ignoring me girl I told you I ain't do shit wit her"

So how she got yo number and why was yaw in the bathroom together Lucas, what if I would've fucked Jeremiah when he came on to me how would you have felt  ?

" India I didn't fuck her "

What she do sucked yo dick ?

*Silence*

Tears streamed down my face. "How could you do this to me, what was I doing wrong"

Lucas walked up to me wrapping his arms around me, I used all my strength trying to get him off of me.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to let it happen "

Whatchu mean you ain't mean to ? Just let me go .. I hate youuu

I snatched my promise ring off throwing it on the bed, I pulled out of his grip rubbing my eyes. I walked to the closet grabbing a hoodie and some slides. I walked downstairs with Lucas hot on my tail, I grabbed my keys and got in my car.

I was in my office at the studio and I seen Lucas and Harmony walking from the back. He was adjusting his pants and she had her head down. I raised my eyebrow, catching on. He just cheated on me.

Right now I am 7 months and 2 weeks pregnant. Were having a boy, and we are naming him " K-Moni Zacary Coly."

I pulled up to the studio, where I knew I could find that bitch Harmony at.

I walked to my office turning the cameras back to Tuesday.

I seen Lucas walking to the bathroom, and 2 minutes later Harmony looked around and walked in behind him.

I leaned back in my stream, letting my tears fall. I got myself together and went to the front. Pregnant or not, I'm finna beat this bitch ass.

I seen Harmony, waiting on the dancers. Laila was the only one here. I walked up to ole girl, wasn't no talking. I punched her in her face, she stumbled backwards before swinging back I ducked, grabbing her by her hair punching her in her mouth repeatedly. When I seen blood I let her go and stomped her with my timberland.

" Stay away from my nigga bitch oh and you not fired see you tomorrow "

Laila came with me and we got in my car. I screamed in frustration hitting the steering wheel.

Laila : Mama what happened ?
India : He cheated ..

I guess Laila didn't know what to say, because she dropped her head.

~ Laila ~

I love India like she's my mom. So hearing that my dad cheated on her hurt me too.

When we got home I walked to my dads room seeing him sitting with his head in his hands. His eyes were puffy, it look like he been crying.
I laid down, at the end of his bed.

Lucas : Wassup babygirl
Laila : hey pops, I heard about what happened.

I raised my eyebrow, when he looked at me.

Lucas : I didn't mean to hurt her.
Laila : Pops, you pushing her away .. What we gone do if she leave ? She like a second mom to me .. If she gone we both gone be lost and she pregnant that's putting more stress on her.

I stood up patting his back I walked out his room, and walked to the living room.

I was watching TV when the front door flung opened, revealing a beat up India. She walked in and I screamed because, of the blood traveling from her ear down her face.

I heard my dad running down the stairs, he ran back up after seeing her. He came back with some towels.

" Go lay these on my backseat " He said.

~ India ~

I was walking to my car eating fries from the bottom of my McDonald's bag. When 2 men ran towards me. My immediate reaction was to pull out my gun. I pulled it out and shot one in the head and the other one grabbed my gun shoving me to the ground.

I felt him standing over me, his hand connected to face repeatedly. On instinct I covered my stomach. When he stopped hitting me, I forced myself up. He was walking away with my gun in his hand. I grabbed the gun twisting his arm backwards causing him to scream. I seen a girl coming towards us. I shot him in his head, I felt a stinging sensation in my ear. I looked over seeing a blade stuck in the side of my head.

I felt my eyes changing colors. I laughed pulling it out, ole girl start to walk backwards.. I grabbed girl by her hair stabbing her in her chest multiply times. I slid the knife through her tongue before stabbing her in her eye.

I laughed extra hard before, feeling my ear. It was drenched with blood, I got in my car and pulled out. I was driving extra fast. I made it home in 5 minutes. I felt myself getting light-headed, I pulled myself out the car and slid in the house before losing consciousness.

~ Lucas ~

I limped down the stairs seeing India on the floor with blood all over her. I ran back up the stairs grabbing few towels.

I gave the towels to Laila and told her to put em in my backseat.

I lifted India up checking to see if she had a pulse. She did but it was slight.

I took India to the car, and me and Laila got in.

When we reached the hospital, I lifted India out of the car and rushed inside.

They seen her bleeding, and immediately brought out a stretcher putting her on it rolling her to the back.

I hope her and my son pull through.

I got my phone out calling Indigo telling him to come to the hospital. He finna kill me, when he find out what happened.

I called my Mom and Malaysia telling them to come up here too.

Authors POV

Lucas was sitting in the waiting room, wit his head in hands.

Indigo barged in the hospital room.

Indigo : Wassup son what happened, she having the baby ?
Lucas : Nahh .. she um came home and she was  bleeding from her head.

Indigo grabbed Lucas by his neck lifting him out of his seat.

"Why the fuck wasn't she being watched"

An old short light skin doctor came from the back. Indigo let that boy go, it's not his fault.

Lucas raised his eyebrows, it was same doctor that did the blood transfusion.

Indigo let Lucas go, and sat down. The doctor which is .. Doctor Casey, walked up to Indigo wrapping her arms around him.

Casey : It's okay baby, I'll make sure she and the baby is straight .
Indigo : Can we see her ?
Casey : Yeah, come on.

Lucas & Indigo got up following Casey. When they reached India room they seen her .....

I feel like I spilled to much in this one chapter . 🥶

* This not 100% edited *