Epilogue

I know you all wanted to be silent readers and you have been though out the whole book but it's high time that you share your views about this book as it is the epilogue!
I'm waiting for your comments. Plz say something.
If it was good or bad.
If it is bad at least I'll try to improve myself or stop writing.
I'm waiting.
Enjoy reading.

Two years later...
2 years passed to our successful marriage. Today is my delivery date .
Yes, I am pregnant with my twins ! Alvin is on the top of the world when I said that I am pregnant. He screamed like a crazy man when I showed him that two lines on the pregnancy strip .

"Princess, why are you roaming here and there ?
Don't stress yourself .
It's not good for you and our babies ." Alvin said giving me a glass of water .

"I can't keep quiet.
Why the babies are still not coming out.
The day was almost about to complete but there is no sign of pain." I said not knowing why the babies are taking this much time to come out .

"Our babies love you princess so they want to spend as much as time possible with you , be in you or maybe they don't want to leave the World's safest place to soon !" Alvin being the best husband said kneeling in front of me and cupping my checks .His touch, his words and love towards me in his eyes soothed me and I hug him tightly and he hugged him back but not as tight as I held him tightly and he hugged me back. His arms are my safest place in world.

 I snuggled more into his chest holding him more tightly as he was holding me like I'm a porcilian doll and he would crumble me with his mere hug.

"Alvin...!" I said fear clearly audible in my throat.

" What happened princess?" He asked concerndly pulling away from my hug .

"My...my... water bag broke!" I said closing my eyes and trying not to be nervous

"What? " He screamed and looked on the ground which was not covered with fluid.

" Princess, let's go to the hospital! "He said and lifted me from the ground in his arms in bridal style.

"Alvin, I'm not in that pain.
I can walk !" I said to him as I don't want him to hurt his back and I'm not that thin  Aura anymore. I have put on so much of weight during my pregnancy as this Alvin always feeds me something or the other thing saying that there are two babies going inside me and I should eat thrice my meal.

He placed me in the car and closed the door not before kissing my lips with his passionate lips .He drove car and within 10 minutes we were in the hospital. Frankly speaking Alvin choose that for us apartment saying it's very me to the hospital so I can be taken immediately to the hospital but whenever needed .

We were in the hospital entrance and Alvin immediately called the doctor who bought a wheel chair to take me in. My pains slowly started increasing and I clutched Alvin's hand tightly.

"Will you love me the same Alvin?
Will you forget me after our babies birth?" I asked Alvin trying to subside my pain.

"Aura you are the first woman in my life that I ever loved I will love you more than anyone else.
Even I started loving you more after your pregnancy ." He said and kissed my lips and I kissed him back forgetting about the pain that was killing me from inside.

After 2 hours of my extreme contractions finally I heard the sound of a cry .
"It's a boy!" The doctor said excitedly and again my contractions peaked and I clutched Alvin's hands making him bleed .I heard the cry of a baby second time.
" It's a girl ! " The doctor said holding her in his hands. My body relaxed like I have run a 100m marathon.

" You did a great job my princess!
I am very proud of you !" my Prince Charming husband said brushing my hair out of my face and kissing my forehead.

After half an hour the nurse bought our babies and handed them to me and Alvin. I held our baby boy who is wrapped in a baby blue towel and Alvin held our baby girl who is wrapped in a baby pink coloured towel.

"Did you guys thought any names ?"the nurse asked us excitedly and we smiled at each other.

"Alex!"
"xander!"
We both said at the same time and both smiled .

"Alexander Kingston ! " Alvin said looking at our cute little Alex who was very excitedly kicking the towel with his legs hearing his name .

"very nice name!
What about the girl ?" The nurse askes us.

" Vinaura Kingston!" I said and saw a sparkle in Alvin's eyes. I know that he always wanted to name our daughter by combining our names Alvin and Aura together.

5 years later...

"Mom!" My daughter vinaura shouted in anger.

"What happened my little lady?
why are you shouting ?" I asked her brushing the mud from her dress.

"Mom, Look at your son !" she said pointing me towards Alex who was standing in a garden with a red rose in his hands and talking to some girl similar age to him.

"what happened?
what did he do now ?" I asked her with a smile.

"He is flirting with my best friend in the my beat friend doesn't want to play with me anymore as she only like him!" She said poiting towards Alex.

"Alex!" I called him and he came towards me running.

"How come you and your dad be so similar. It's getting very difficult to handle one  and in addition you joined your dad ." I said holding my hands and trying to be angry .

"Someone is missing me so much ." I heard a voice behind me as his wrapped his hands around my waist from behind and kissed me on my cheeks.

We were busy in our own world and my son return back to the girl and started flirting with her and a smile left my lips seeing at my adorable family.

There is a little magic in every heart that beats and every moment is magical when you start believing in that magic !

There is a little heaven in every one what your soul seeks and not to heaven  created by God but to the heaven created by you with your love.

There is a magical fairytale in every story where a Prince Charming comes and find his princess!

I've found mine and I hope you all will too!

          ...........The END............