-82

Ariella's pov

"I dont get it. Why couldnt we be wildcats or warriors? What the fuck are quakes?" Leslie, a girl on the cheer team complains.

I looked at some of the girls and i just new we were thinking the same thing.

"Earthquakes. Pendeja." A girl yelled out which made some of us laugh.

"Yeah! Thats because we rock people's shit." One of the girls yell out as we get ready to cheer at the first home basketball game.

"Okay girls are you ready?" I ask them as they get all hyped.

"Okay lets go." I smile at them as i make my way towards the door that lead us out the locker room.

Oscar's pov

"Ariella is the cutest thing ever." Nova smiled as we watched her perform.

She was way more than cute.

Ariella was so fuckin beautiful. How was she even real?

She saw me in the crowd and smiled and waved at me.

I dont know how im gonna get over her.

Ariella's pov

"Someone is late." Leslie muttered to me as i glance at the gym door to see Nevaeh walking up to us. 

"Hey leslie. Next time you got something to say maybe you should say it to my face." Nevaeh smiled at her.

"Aight bet." Leslie smiles as she pushes through the other cheerleader to get to Nevaeh.

Keep in mind. We were about to perform.

Legit. Like at this moment.

Music was about to play and everything.

Motherfuckers couldn't wait?

"I said... you are late." Leslie laughed.

"Okay and? Why does that concern you so much?" Nevaeh laughs.

"Because. You know damn well if it was any other girl here you'd have a big problem with it. But you think you are better than everyone else. Thats why it concerns me." Leslie explains.

Nevaeh just laughed in her face. "Ok. But Ariella wont say shit to me so... i dont know what to tell you." She kept laughing.

Oh bitch.

I had it with this bitch. We havent talked in so many months. I forgot who she was. Actually i dont think i ever knew who she was. And that really fucking sucks because that was my best friend.

"You're off the team." I speak up.

All the girls eyes grew big.

No one ever thought i'd have the balls to kick off anyone. Let alone my ex best friend.

"What?" Nevaeh looked at me shocked.

"I said. You are off the team." I folded my arms and waited for her to walk off and leave.

"For what? Cause I'm 2 minutes late? You were gone for 8 months and we didnt kick you off. Even though we should've." Nevaeh started getting angry.

It was kinda funny until she brought up my absence.

"Get your shit and leave!" I say snatching the pom poms out of her hand.

"No! Im staying." She said shoving me back.

I shook my head at her.

"Wow i can see you are still the same little bitch that wont stand up for herself." Nevaeh laughed.

"Who you callin a little bitch?" I shove her back this time.

"Oh finally you fight back." She laughed.

"Oh so im a lil bitch cause i dont get into fights? So because you do that makes you tougher than me?" I ask her as she nods.

Then i stayed silent.

Everyone did.

"Fuckk you!" I shouted the same time i started swinging at her.

Now we were both on the floor trying to gain strength to fight each other.

The crowds gasped at each punch she threw at me and the ones i threw at her.

"Im sick and tired of you always telling me im weak!" I yell as i started punching her all over. "If i was so weak then tell me why im still alive bitch! I dont need you in my life anymore and you hate that." I yell as i get off of her. Now the basketball coaches separated us.

"Im not weak. Im mature. I dont need to beat your ass to prove anything. And i dont need you to have my back. I got myself. I always have." I start yelling at her.

Then i stormed out of the gym all pissed off.

I was pissed off that this side of me came out.

I hated fighting. I hated hurting others. But i was tired of that shit. I was tired of being told i wont do shit.

My hand was all fucked up now. Bruised as fuck.

"Ariella!" I turn around.

-thesandlotqueen

Kinda dramatic.

Kinda like it.