Chapter 28

Jordan's P.O.V
"What he demands can not happen Jason?"
"I know, but he really insists on talking to her, Alpha. He says it's important."
"Jordan is not going anywhere close to that mutt Luke. Do you ..." and then everything went silent .
I guess Mark senses me outside the door because in seconds he opened the door.
"How much did you hear?" His voice sounded told that he was pissed.
"I just arrived." I lied. Of course I had to or else he would be more pissed.
"I hope I can believe you" he gestured me inside.
"Hi Jason."
"Hi Luna."
Obviously I wasn't used to this new title and of course I wouldn't want Jason to call me that.
"Please call me Jordan or Jordy."
He obviously looked at his Alpha for that permission and I glared at my mate to say yes.
Tell him that he can or else no kisses for you the whole day
And that hit his nerve.
"Okay Jordy." My handsome mate must have mind linked him or something.
"Alpha and Jordan I will see you at the ceremony"
Jason left soon after saying this.

"You sure you didn't hear anything?"
"I am."
I walked to him and kissed him.
"And you will never threaten me with this again."
I laughed out loud.
"You need to prep me with on what's going to happen in the ceremony?"
"Nothing that you can not handle. Just be yourself and you will do great."
I looked unsure.
"The pack loves you . Trust me"
"Okay okay lets go then."

When I reached the garden, I couldn't believe my eyes there were approximately 500-600 people standing there. And there was a podium. It was clear that we would go and stand there.
"And here comes Our Alpha and our Luna." I heard Jason call our to us from the podium. The two of us walked hand in hand towards the podium. We heard the pack cheering.
Soon Mark took his place at the podium and I stood besides him.
"Good morning to my fellow pack members."
They all cheered.
"I would like to introduce you to our pack Luna Jordan." And they cheered again.
I blushed hard and just waved at them.
"Well, as you know I marked her yesterday and completed the mating process, she is officially our Luna now. Other than that I have another good news."
I heard the crowd gasp. Mark did not mention a good news to me.
"The she wolves will start their training from tomorrow."
I was taken aback. I knew he wanted to start it soon but so soon ? When I turned back at the crowd, they were muttering amongst themselves. Stacey and Sophie who sat in the front rows were shocked whereas Jess was grinning widely.
"Alpha! She wolves have never trained before."
An evidently angry pack member addressed the Alpha but flared towards me.
"I know they never did before..."
He was interrupted again by the pack member.
"Your father never allowed she wolves to train."
"I. Am. Not. My. Father" Mark gritted.
" I will not make the mistakes my father made. A wolf will not lose their mate because they weren't strong enough to protect themselves ever again." He said this looking at Stacey.
And for the first time I saw her smile towards her elder brother. The crowd cheered and clapped .
We started to walk towards the crowd and some pack members congratulated me, greeted me and said many other sweet words.
"I knew you would change his heart." I heard a frail voice behind me.
"Sophie." I smiled and hugged her.
"Go enjoy the party with your new family. Let me tell you the pack members cook well.

I saw her walk back to her room. My eyes scanned around the area calculating everyone's position. I saw Mark busy with some pack member, Jason was dancing with Stacey and Arnold was kissing Jess.
I took this opportunity and walked towards the path I always wanted to take.