Only you can help me (Abused! Reader x Silver)

"You worthless bi*ch! You can't do anything right!"

That's what you used to hear everyday: you were abused by your boyfriend Scourge but you couldn't tell anyone because you feared he could hurt your friends.
Everybody thought you were a good couple, everybody thought you were going to get married soon and nobody knew how much you suffered through your everyday life.
You were an innocent and good girl before becoming Scourge's girlfriend; he changed you a lot, he made you hysterical and moody, nobody wanted to be around you anymore and the few people that remained couldn't help you change since you couldn't hang out with them too much.
Scourge was a terrible person, he was the leader of the "badass gang" at school, but he somehow fell in love with you, the leader of many school projects that involved charity or helping people who couldn't study.
You fell for him because you thought you saw some good in him: you really wanted him to change and become a better person, and you foolishy thought you could help someone so horrible. Scourge treated you poorly from the start, but you kept going out with him because you thought he could get better: you even moved to his house to be as close to him as possible, but nothing seemed to work.

One day, after Scourge hit you because you didn't clean his room properly, your friend Silver called you out of nowhere.
Scourge wasn't home since he always went to some random pub to drink something with his gang after hitting you, so you could answer the call.
"H-hello?" 
"Hello, Y/N. Uh, do you know what Scourge is doing right now?"
"Oh, he's not home, I'm sorry. He went to the pub."
"Yes, I know, I'm here too. But the problem is: he's kissed at least three girls already and now he disappeared in the restroom with one of them. He's probably drunk too... I thought you two were doing pretty well... what's happened?"
You couldn't reply immediately. You actually doubted Scourge's loyalty, but you didn't think he could do something like that after everything you've done FOR him and after everything he did TO you.
You started crying, so you interrupted the call.
After some minutes, you heard car noises outside of the apartement, Scourge was probably home. You were preparing something to say, even if you didn't know how to react to what he had done, you were on the floor with your head between your hands, thinking about how much your life was miserable. Before he could enter the door, you took a knife from the kitchen and carried it to where you were sitting down: you really wanted to end it all... you didn't want to hurt Scourge, no matter what, so all you could do was to end the pain.

The door opened.
"Y/N! What are you doing?!" asked a friendly voice.
You raised your head to see Silver, worried sick.
"I can't. I can't do this anymore, Silver... This pain has took everything from me..." you couldn't stop the tears.
"Why didn't you tell me? Has he done this before? Why couldn't you just call me? You know I would've done everything to help you!"
"He... I didn't know he had some bit*hes... but... he hit me so many times... he beats me up everyday... I... just wanted to help him become a better person... I swear... I just wanted to change him..."
"Y/N... you're the best person I know. But you should know some people never change. You can't change him, but you can change yourself and your future. Please let's leave this place." 
Silver took the knife from your hand and put it back in the kitchen, then he took your hand, but as soon as you were about to leave, Scourge entered the room.
"Yo... what the hell are you doing with her?" asked Scourge, who looked drunk.
"Don't even ask me that! I will never forget you for what you've done to Y/N!" screamed Silver angrily. You had never seen him so angry before, he usually was pretty nice and collected.
"Yo... she's mine... and this is MY house. Get out of my way, or you'll be the one who gets beaten up this night." said Scourge menacingly, while getting closer to you and Silver.
"I don't care about what you say. You're going to regret everything you've done...!" 
Silver got closer to Scourge and lifted him with his psychokinetic powers: he then threw him against the wall and lifted as many objects as he could.
"Any last words?" asked Silver.
Scourge didn't reply, and Silver threw everything he lifted against him.
Then, he picked you up bridal style and took you to his car.

Silver drove you to his house and took you to the guests' room, so that you could sleep serenely for the night.
You sat on the bed and you asked Silver to stay another while.
"Thank you... only you could have helped me... You have always been the person I trusted the most but I was so scared that he could've hurt you if I told you my situation..." you said, trembling.
Silver hugged you and said "Please, never be afraid to tell me what you're going through. You know I'll listen and as you've seen, I can help.".
"Thank you..."
Silver took your hands and looked right into your eyes: his eyes were beautiful, gold and sparkly, full of kindness and hope for a better future.
He got closer, and you could feel his soft warm breath, he smelt really good as opposed to Scourge, who smelt like alcohol and cigarettes.
As he got really close, he whispered to you "I love you, Y/N."; those were words you hadn't heard in a good while... Scourge had told you he loved you only once, just because you were in public and as you told him you loved him, he couldn't not say that back.
Then, Silver kissed you, and his lips were so soft... your face was melting, you had never felt that feeling before, it was real love.
You kissed back and you hugged Silver; when you stopped kissing you both had a big smile on your face and you knew that was going to be a fresh new start...

A/N heeeeeeeeeeh this was weird but cool to write!!!!! X3
hope you liked this hehehe owu
my boi silver is SO PURE omg ^w^