②④

"where's jimin?", jungkook asked softly as he came back downstairs. make-up sex with tae literally saved his day and made him all smiley and giggly again.
"he went home, he said he doesn't wanna disturb you two", his mother replied as she took out the cake and placed it on the dinner table.
"does anyone want cake?", she asked and chuckled.

taehyung rushed downstairs in highspeed and grabbed a chair as soon as he heard the word cake. "yes!!", he squeaked and jungkook's father also came into the kitchen. cake by jungkook's mom was heaven.

"i think i will just go back to my apartment and look after jimin", jungkook hummed a little worried.
usually something big happened when jimin didn't talk to him first and ran to adults instead.
"do that", his mother nodded. "he told me he had an accident when he visited a boy named yoongi. he was too embarrassed to tell me what happened", she added and then sat down as well.
"you staying here?", jungkook asked taehyung who currently had his mouth stuffed with cake. "uhum--", he stopped chewing and gulped the food down quickly.

"your dad and i planned on watching football all night kookie", taehyung sighed, "oh whatever." jungkook grabbed his jacket and put his timberlands on before he took a last look at his family.
taehyung fitted in so perfectly. and he was obvious boyfriend material but oh well, they weren't.

"see you later?", he asked softly and looked at taehyung with big puppy eyes. the older immediately got up and walked towards him, pressing their lips onto each other and holding him for a little while.
"yeah, see you later", he replied, placed a kiss on jungkook's forehead and then let him go.

-

"bro!!", jungkook yelled as he entered his apartment and threw his jacket on the floor as he always did. jimin would clean up later anyways, as he always did.
jimin was sitting in front of the tv, his legs pulled close in front of his chest and his chin resting on his knees. god, he looked so tiny like this.

"over here", jimin replied quietly and quickly turned the tv off. if jungkook saw him watching barbie again he'd make fun of him for a whole month again.
"you good?", jungkook asked, hopped over the backrest of the sofa and sat down next to this best friend. "where's tae?", jimin asked back instead of answering jungkook's question.

"he's watching football with my dad, he doesn't wanna come home yet", jungkook chuckled. "why didn't you stay there?", jimin kept asking unnecessary questions to distract jungkook.
"well, you seemed as if you could use someone to talk to and i am your best friend, so i went home to look for you", kook replied a little confused. jimin however only raised an eyebrow.
"best friend, huh?", he laughed bitterly and turned his head away.

"yeah?", kook said, getting more and more irritated.

"good to know", jimin mumbled and felt tears filling up his eyes. "oh gosh, jiminie", jungkook softly hummed as he grabbed jimin by his waist and pulled him on his lap. "talk to me instead of getting mad at me for no reason", he said while locking their eyes with each other. "you always make fun of me and i don't think you actually like me", jimin pouted and pinched jungkook's cheeks with his tiny fingers.

"bullshit", jungkook said and shook his head while he put his arms around the older's waist and looked up to him. "that's not what's bothering you, tell me what happened with yoongi", jungkook demanded and jimin literally started crying in the blink of an eye.

"no, it's embarrassing and you will tell tae and you guys will always haunt me with it and make jokes about me", jimin sobbed and tried to wipe his tears away so he would appear strong but he failed completely. there were too many tears and too less fingers to wipe them away. "i probably will tell tae, yeah", jungkook mumbled, getting lost in thought about how he never made it to hold a secret back from taehyung. he even told him his birthday gift because he felt so bad about keeping secrets from him.

"but i promise we won't make fun of you! if it's really bothering you we won't do that. we never do real bad stuff", jungkook promised but jimin only glared at him.
"remember when i had my first crush in highschool and you and taehyung wrote it on a poster and put it on the wall in our classroom at like 2 meters height so i wouldn't be able to pull it off before she saw it?!", jungkook rolled his eyes. "that was one time. everyone makes mistakes!!"

"or when i had this accident with my bike and had bruises everywhere and you two kept taking photos of it and posted on facebook that i turned into a bad boy who fights all bitches???"

jungkook sighed heavily.

"or when my cat died and you two bought me a horse and named it 'ride me' and told me you two accidentally drove over my cat with a car and that's your apology?!???"

jungkook hummed.

"or when-"

"shut up!!!!!!!"
jimin gulped and stopped talking.

"you're annoying as fuck", jungkook complained and jimin nodded, "same goes for you!"
"i love you anyways bro"
"same bro"

they cuddled for a while and then jimin finally, finally started talking.
"so i asked yoongi to jerk off in front of me. you know, so i could learn more and watch him. i wanted to know what i will have to do later on. but somehow i came?! without even touching myself?? and i made a huge mess and it was so fucking embarrassing and then i ran out and now i can't ever talk to him again and i dont know what to do because i really love yoongi so much, he is so pretty and takes so well care of me and-", he got stopped by jungkook putting his finger onto jimin's lips.

"shht", he said softly and ruffled jimin's hair then.

"first of all, that's not embarrassing at all. that's hot as fuck. if you'd cum right in front of me i probably would get horny too okay? plus, you're adorable when you blush and get embarrassed so stop being so mad at yourself jiminie! you probably looked so pretty while cumming and yoongi won't be mad at all. he will call you and he will tell you it's fine and there is nothing to make fun of, alright? stop beating yourself up for things like that."
"but i made a mess in his bed..", jimin looked down and felt tears dropping down again.

"so what? there's no better mess than cum all over your sheets-", jungkook said, a slight smirk playing around his lips.
"you're disgusting kookie!!", jimin said reproachfully and gulped a little disgusted.
but then his cute smile came back on his face and small wrinkles appeared on his cheek and made him look so fucking cute.

"thanks", jimin said and hugged jungkook tightly. "sometimes you can really be helpful", he added and jungkook chuckled softly.

"i know i know"

***

i'm soft for them