👑Chpt 11👑

New friends

I was walking home alone from the date... with Jimin. I thought about Yoongi though.

"What must he be doing? Is he at home? He's not at my house right?" I groaned and stomped my feet. Uggh.

"How irritating." I kept walking but then I realised I was hearing more footsteps other than my own. I looked behind me and saw one shadowy figure. It was a guy... clearly built and close behind. I started to speed up my pace and take the shortcut home. I turned the corner and started climbing up the ladder to the top of this building. I then ran to the other side of the roof jumped to the next building (they were pretty much touching. I'm don't have super powers) then climbed down the ladder on the other end. I then saw the house and sighed in relief. I was about to walk till I heard the footsteps again.

"Aish why did this always happen..." my ankle was much better so I could definitely fight for myself now. I turned to the guy.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!?" I yelled. He stopped walking and took his hoody off revealing his face. He looked my age!?

"Get lost you sicko... I have martial arts skills and I'm not afraid to use it." He continued walking up to me smiling. He stopped in front of me.

"I'm not following you." He said then walked past me. He walked into the same building and I stared at him suspiciously. We were in the elevator together now.

"What floor?" He asked.

"7th" I said. He pressed it but that was it. He didn't even press his own floor. He is following me!? But we can't fight in the elevator. I need to shake him off some other way. I slowly walked out the elevator and he followed. He then stopped when I stopped and I turned to my door.

??? POV

"I LIVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!" She squealed. I turned around and she did too.

"He owns a mafia. I big one too!" She... was a bad liar.

Y/N POV
I turned and he laughed. He then jangled keys in front of me.

"What?" I said irritated. He then turned and opened the door... to the door opposite of mine. I turned red and immediately bowed.

"I'm SO sorry! It's just i thought you were following me and-"

"Yeah I know. You're forgiven... neighbour." I shook my head still embarrassed.

"Can I make it up to you somehow?" He nodded.

"Yeah. Hmm... tommorow night I could use a dinner buddy." I nodded.

"Of course!" There's free food... my debts paid. Win win. He smiled.

"You wanna come in?" I shook my head.

"I would... but I should get some sleep." He nodded.

"Well then. I'll see you tonight milady." I nodded and he went into his house. I sighed still embarrassed. I ran into my house jumped onto my pillow and screamed. Hopefully no one heard me.

NEXT DAY

I woke up tired. It was Sunday and I had work this morning but I didn't want to walk there. I showered. Changed then took my phone out.

Salty King
Morning Princess. Sorry about yesterday.

I smiled then replied.

Y/n
It's okay. Wanna do something tonight?

It took a while then a reply came.

Salty King
I actually have to go overseas for a mission. It'll take 2 weeks.

Y/n
Okay. Good luck

That was the last text sent. Then he stopped. Left on seen huh. Worst feeling ever. 2 weeks... is a long time. I groaned then walked out the door and locked it. I walked into the elevator and pressed the lowest floor button.

"Wait!" I looked up as the elevator closed and saw him. My neighbour. I quickly pressed the close button. He sprinted and put his hand through. The door opened and he smiled gasping for air.

"Morning milady." I sighed.

"Morning." The elevator closed and it became awkward. Once he caught his breath he looked at me.

"Ah. Did you have a good sleep?" I nodded.

"Yeah. It was okay?"

"That's good."
A W K W A R D !!!

We slowly came to the end and the door opened.

"Well. Bye." I said rushing out. He grabbed my hand.

"Ah Sorry. What's your name again?"

"Oh. Lee Y/n."

"Ah. Well my names Eun Woo. Cha Eun Woo."

"Well... Morning Cha. Eun. Woo." I said before running away.

EunWoo POV

"Lee y/n? What a coincidence."