👑Chpt 16👑

Obstacles

1 week later

I walked out of my house after 1 week to go to work. A few people knocked on my door but I didn't answer. I was on my way to my car wash job. I wash cars. It was quite busy. Suddenly a car came up and parked.

"Hello. Can you please wash my car for 10 minutes. I'll be back." I nodded and they handed me the keys. The expensive foreign car looked expensive. I started rinsing it with water then A familiar face caught my eye. She smirked with a smug face and walked up to me.

"Well well Well. I can't believe I see you here! How have you been y/n?" I nodded.

"Fine. And you?" I asked. She nodded too.

"Yeah. I had a long nice trip with Yoongi and the gang." I swallowed.

"So it's true... you and Yoongi?"

"Yup. We have a special relationship." She giggled embarrassed. I looked away.

"But recently... his heart has faltered. And I hate you for that Lee y/n." I looked at her as she still smiled.

"E-excuse me?"

"You know... whenever he was away on a trip he would send a bodyguard to protect me but your different. You wouldn't accept that. So he secretly sent a bodyguard." How did she know!?

"Look. It's messed up. He got someone to take photos of me-"

"You should've been atleast prepared for that when you met him." I froze. Of course.  Getting involved with someone from a mafia is dangerous so he was just protecting me... but.

"And how dare you meet up with his enemy and get flirty with him!? Imagine how he feels?" I choked.

"You are just a slut. Seducing him so you can become popular right? Or do you can get rich?"

"It's not like that-"

"Well that's what it looks like!?" Is that... what Yoongi thinks too?

"It's not true."

"It is. Your just seducing him for his money-"

"I like him! Okay... I like him. I know I was mean... but I'm not happy either. I just wish things would go back to normal..." I huffed then looked at her. She was smiling.

"You heard that right?" I looked behind me and Yoongi was standing there. I froze and drop the bucket of water I was holding and tried to walk away but he ran after me and grabbed me.

"Say That again..." he said. I glanced at him.

"I ummm.. I'm sorry for what I said. I was just angry. I like you Yoongi and uhhh-" Suddenly he pulled me fast and we were so close. I held my breath and he smirked.

"I like you too... my queen." He closed the gap between us in a second and pressed his lips against mine. I always imagined this... in the drama where the guy confesses and kisses her. But this... felt so different. My heart was beating out of my chest. My lips burned and my mind went blank. He let go leaving to sensation on my lips. I slowly opened my eyes and he smiled. All the anger I had... was gone.

"Yoongi... I-"

"Don't say anything. I know. It's okay. I was mean to you as well. If... you truly believe he's a good guy then... you can remain friends." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks Yoongi." He hugged me back. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and whispered.

"Does this mean we are dating now?" I turned red and pushed him off.

"W-well y-yes we are. B-but I mean if you aren't feeling like we should yet and we should t-take things slowly then maybe I-it's okay if we just remain friends-" he patted my head.

"It's official then. We're dating." I nodded slowly then smiled. I could die of happiness right now.

TIMESKIP

After work Yoongi took me out to a basketball court where we played then he started driving me home.

"Yoongi... I'm glad your back. To be honest I was suspended from school because-"

"Oh. I forgot to tell you. You can come back to school. I found the person who stole the papers."

"What!? Who did it?" He smirked and opened the glove box. I looked through and saw a photo of someone going through my lockers. It was....

"I don't know this person..." he nodded.

"He's second place winner. Kim Namjoon. He's a senior but after a good beating and talk he joined my mafia. He's a good guy. He just wanted to graduate." I hummed.

"I see... thanks for finding him. I was scared." His hand reached out and grabbed mine. He squeezed it and I relaxed more.

"I'm here for you." We arrived at my house street. I sighed and hopped out slowly letting go of his hand.

"I'll go now." He nodded.

"I'll pick you up from now on... my queen." I tried not to smiled at the nickname but couldn't help it.

"Okay. Goodbye my king." He chuckled and then started showing me a gummy smile before driving off. I giggled and skipped inside to the elevator. Once I got there I arrived at my floor and saw EunWoo standing at the door. He saw me and smiled and I smiled too.

"I'm glad your here." I said. He nodded.

"I'm glad your outside. I haven't seen you in a while." I nodded.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked. He nodded and he came inside at sat down beside me on the table.

"So... your mafia... and Yoongis mafia. Look I really like you EunWoo." He nodded.

"I do too." He said. I sighed.

"But you must promise me. That our relationship has nothing to do with the mafia?" He nodded and I smiled.

"Thanks EunWoo." He nodded.

"Yoongi... is he your boyfriend?" I turned red.

"Ah y-yes. He is." He chuckled.

"You're such an open book!" We both laughed together. After a while he left for his house and I went to sleep.

EunWoo POV

"Just friends? Fine... for now I guess."