𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝖙𝖜𝖔

-

"gET BACK HERE JAEMIN! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

the melodious sound of the younger male's laughter rang through the empty hallways, as he speeded through them.

all he did was 'accidentally' smeared some paint on renjun's face, that's it. now the elder had a thick yellow stripe across his face.

jaemin thought it was quite funny, but to avoid being choked to death by a midget, he was running for his life.

and this was the school's sweetheart ladies and gentlemen. a secret spawn of satan that came for anyone who pisses him off.

though the male was short and his legs may not be as long as jaemin's, he sure was fucking fast.

fast enough to catch up to the younger and tackle the boy to the ground.

"AAAHHH, SOMEONE HELP! I'M GONNA DI—" renjun cupped his hand of the younger's mouth, adjusting himself to straddle the male.

"make another noise and i swear i'll get jeno to confiscate your whole plushie collection."

that was what all it took for jaemin to shut up, but of course this was jaemin we were talking about here. the male definitely had something up his sleeve and was just waiting for the right time to strike.

renjun let out a breathy sigh, removing his hand from jaemin's mouth.

jaemin saw his opportunity and quickly flipped renjun over, switching their places. now, jaemin was smirking victoriously whilst looking down at a shocked renjun.

"say, now that we've switched spots, how about you give me a little smooch and i'll let you go sweetheart." honestly, jaemin was having the time of his life teasing the elder male.

jaemin leaned in a little closer to where his face was a few centimeters away from renjun's.

just seeing the crimson color painting renjun's cheeks and the shyness in his eyes made things all the funner. not only that, jaemin found it as a way to get close to one of his crushes without having to make things too serious.

so it'll just seem like a harmless tease.

"i-i--"

"just playing with you injoonie." jaemin's voice went soft as he stood up and pulled renjun up with him.

"jaem-"

"thanks for the paint!" with that, the pink haired male ran off after picking up the paints that he dropped when renjun tackled him.

that left a very flustered and confused renjun just standing in the middle of the hallway.

"what was that all about?" he questioned himself, placing his hand on his abnormally beating heart.

-🌙-

"jaemin, come here."

"yes, auntie?" he didn't know whether to feel scared by her tone of voice or feel happy about it.

he's been living with his aunt ever since his parents pretty much disowned him at the age of nine. and to say the least, life with his aunt wasn't any better. he couldn't wait till he was eighteen, so he could just move out and leave this all behind him.

"i have exciting news for you."

'that's a first.' he thought to himself.

never in a million years have he heard those words in a positive notation leave her mouth. so he thought it must've been really something to get her in such mood.

he had finally made it to his final destination, the living room. that was where she was perched atop the couch, legs crossed all fancy and shit.

jaemin kind of looked at her weirdly before he himself sat down on one of the ottomans near the couch.

"so, i know i've been quite harsh on you lately, and i'm sorry for hurting you in anyway." she started, causing jaemin to fall deeper into this rabbit hole called confusion. "i just have some exciting news for you."

"okay?" jaemin replied unsurely.

"i've noticed how you've never had a lady friend before, and i've talked to my friends and they'd love to introduce their daughter to you."

now that made jaemin panic.

he wasn't even straight! he likes dick for crying out loud.

but the thing was, how could he really say that out loud? his aunt were one of those people that were total homophobes, going to the highest measures to prevent such things. to her, it was a sin to love someone of the same gender. almost everything was by the books for her.

just one slip of tongue and he was sure going to experience things he didn't want to willingly. so, he kept his mouth shut for the rest of the time his aunt was talking.

"they're willing to meet tonight, so i'd advise you to get ready. dress in something nice for once, okay? you'll be meeting at that sushi restaurant you always go to." with a sickeningly sweet smile, she dismissed the young male to his room.

next thing jaemin knew, he was already in front of the oh so familiar sushi place, ran by jeno's cousin, taeyong. on most days, he'd be a jolly molly going in there, but now, he was dreading this meeting.

he reluctantly opened the door and stepped in, already feeling the coolness of the building.

"welcome to--oh nana! what's up? looking for a late night snack or something?" one of taeyong's co-workers, jaehyun asked, already in a casual mood.

jaemin shook his head, walking over to the counter where the elder male was stationed at. "i got a date with a girl apparently."

jaehyun's eyes widened at the confession, but then his face morphed into pure confusion. "i thought you were into dudes nana."

"that's the thing, i am, but my aunt doesn't know that."

"why don't you just tell her that you like guys then?"

"i-it's complicated, okay?" just the thought of the possible outcomes that could result in him coming out to his aunt actually stroke fear into the male. even though he was used to her abuse, just imagine what it'll be like if he came out.

jaehyun gave jaemin a knowing look, concerned for the younger male whom he would consider as a little brother. thinking that an explanation can wait for a more suiting time and setting, he let this time slide.

-🍑-

so, uh, i'm kinda going to see nct 127 in a couple hours? um, haw yee broskis, can't wait to get a lightstick yeeted into my cranium :)