Chapter 35

I am so very sorry for the long wait. This semester is just packed with so many assignments and projects.

Every time you guys ask for an update I'm like,

'No my babies!!! You'll have to wait a little longer" (sniff)

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

But here's another chapter. Enjoy it. The next update will take some time, hopefully not this long but still....
🙏🙏🙏

Anyways, enjoy this chapter and lemme know what you guys think.

God bless you all and have a wonderful day ahead.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

############################

Prince Phoenix's POV

Once her hands were stretched out. The soldier had her fingers spread out too.

"You really did it this time. You really crossed the line. The moment you laid your filthy fingers on my girl, you should have known that you were a dead vampire," I growled lowly, my eyes never left hers.

"Your girl? You're doing this because of that thing?!! It's a slave, a pathetic human!!!" she screeched maniacally.

I snapped my fingers at one of the soldiers. She came forward and threw a hard punch across Esther's jaw. Blood came out of her mouth and nose. "I suggest you watch that mouth of yours unless you rather lose your bloody tongue."

She violently coughed out blood. "I should have killed that bitch," she muttered under her breath. That made my insides burn but I didn't show it, wanting to remain expressionless. I couldn't control the surrounding temperature though. The dungeons were slowly heating up.

I knew I had to control myself or we would be baked in an enormous oven.

I took a few moments to calm myself down. Once that was done, I signaled to the same lady soldier who had punched Esther. Another male guard came towards Esther and pressed her shoulders down, keeping her still. The woman proceeded to take out several phonograph needles and placed them on the table before Esther.

"What are those? What are you going to do to me? Cause me pain?" she asked not fully believing that this was actually happening to her. She was denying her reality. An idiot who was only going to make things worse for herself.

"Yes. A lot of pain. The best part is, you're a vampire so when you heal yourself I get to do it all over again." I stared blankly at her dumbfounded expression.

I looked at my soldiers and gave them a slight nod. The woman, picked up one of the needles and had it burned using a torch. Esther struggled and tried to break free but it was no use. I brought in my best soldiers with me.

Once the phonograph needle was red hot, she slowly inserted it between the flesh and the nail of Esther's right thumb. Esther's face scrunched up as she screamed in pain but I didn't blink once. This was nothing for me.

When the needle was deep enough, it was was ripped out upwards, tearing out the nail in the process. By this time, Esther was already screaming her lungs out and shaking uncontrollably. "E...enough!!!"

I nodded at the soldiers again, signalling for them to continue and so they did. Her screams were piercing my ears but at the same time I enjoyed listening to its deafening sound.

The soldier kept heating up the needles and inserting them between the flesh and nail of every one of Esther's fingers. Then pulling them upwards, separating the nail from its flesh.
Tears flowed out of her eyes while her fingers bled. All of them were missing it's nail. The dungeons was filled with her horrible screeching.