Berries and leafs

"Hello , my name is Rogue, I'm very grateful that you're letting me stay here ,if there's anything you need me to help you with I'm more than willing to help" I introduce myself before giving her a huge smile.

"Thank you, but right now I think you should all get some rest, there's two spare bedrooms upstairs everything you need is up there , and the library's available there's a couch In there if one of you would like to sleep in there.Help yourself to anything in the kitchen, I'm off to bed now , is there anything you want"

"No thank you Rosalie" Ivan said.She left the room and closed the door behind her.

"So who's sleeping where?" Nicole asks

"There's two rooms upstairs" Colt adds

"Me and Nicole in one room and then you two boys in the other" I suggest

"You want two grown men to sleep in the same bed in the same room" Said Colt,both Ivan and Colt shared an awkward moment.

"Then what do we do?"

"Me and Nicole in one room and you two in the other " Stated Colt

"That's not fair " I stamp my feet on the floor like a little baby.

"Sorry love" apologised Colt , he took their bags upstairs and left me and Ivan downstairs on our own.

"You can have the bedroom" I grabbed my stuff and pulled it towards the library, it was the furthest room in the house. It must of been one of those magical room because the room was huge, it looked bigger then the house.Hundreds of books covered every single wall, there was a huge couch in the middle of the room.

I shut the door, I couldn't be asked to get changed so instead I kept on what I was wearing. Using one if the blankets I laid on the couch and wrapped myself in the blanket.The comfort of the couch made it hard for me to stay awake I found myself loosing the battle and eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of clattering outside the door.I got up and decided to go and see where all the noise was coming from, outside of the door stood Rosalie with a straw basket in her hand.

"Sorry if I woke you up ,but I need to collect some berries and leafs from the forest and I wondering if you would like to join me?" She politely asked

"Why me?"

"I think you would be better company, you don't have to if you don't want to, it was just a suggestion"

"I would love to actually but is it alright if I get changed first it will only take a minute?"

"Of course I'll be outside make sure you wear something warm" I nod my head and close the door.

It only took me a couple of minutes to get ready.I left the room as I found it yesterday ,making sure I folded all the blankets up and put them nearly to the side. Rosalie was stood by the door wrapped up warm in her old fashioned coat.

"Let's go then shall we"

"What about the others? Shouldn't we tell them were leaving?"

"Don't worry ,I've left them a note on the counter" I nodded my head and proceeded to follow behind her as we left the cottage. She walked through the Forrest assessing the different plants and leaves that grew. I hadn't noticed her hair was ginger until she released it from her hat , it was shoulder length and wavy.It went perfectly with her amber eyes and pale skin.

"So what do you need?"

"I'm looking for some ingredients to make a potion that will cure your vampire friend" Friend! I don't think so, friends don't want to drink your blood and normally tend to be your age not 300 years older!

We walked in silence through the jungle of plants , every once in a while she would pick something up and put it into the basket.I had so many questions I wanted to ask her ,it made my head hurt but I decided against it unaware of how she would respond.

"Are you alright?, you look like your brains going to explode" Rosalie joked

"I was just thinking" I responded

"Don't be afraid to ask me something , I'd rather you asked me, instead of wondering around investigating and looking for answers, it's not a bother"

"I don't know where to start"

"We have plenty of time this place goes on for miles and there's no rush"

"So you're a witch right?....so what can you do?" I asked

"I don't have broomstick or a magical wand, I'm a witch not a cartoon character.My magic is earned just like every other supernatural or mythical being, i use spell books and potions"

"So you can't change people in to frogs and stuff"

"I didn't say that, I probably could if I wanted to" she replied with a kind smile.

"How do you know Ivan and Colt?"

"Ivan yes, Colt not so much.When I was a younger, Ivan and his father came to my home with Chris, my mother always told me never to trust vampires but I was to scared to say no to them, they insisted I help them, I made them a potion that would cure the bite from a werewolf....the alpha to be precise. It worked, the  after that they would always come to me for help."

"Is that it?" I wasn't convinced she was telling me the truth , Miss Jones had mentioned that Ivan's parents took him to a witch.

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Miss jones told me about his powers"

"I'm not supposed to talk about this, but if you already know ,i might is well tell you the truth. Ivan is very different from the rest of the vampires,he has a way of manipulating people , when he knocked on my door yesterday I was in complete shock .That's not the real Ivan, he was rude ,sarcastic and arrogant-

"But he's always like that" I interrupt

"That's not how I remembered him , he was heartless and cold, hurting people was a game to him, the satisfaction he got from destroying and taking life's made my skin crawl. I was about 20, i was learning my knew spells. I was walking through the village and Ivan was there with his parents, he had tried to drink some girls blood but her parents wouldn't allow it so they fought back, the whole village trapped him in a barn, tied him up  beat him ,stabbed him then burnt it to the ground. About a week later the village had a huge fair there were hundreds of people there, children with their grandparents, families of all sizes. They were about to announce the contest winner, when Ivan walked on the stage , everyone stood in shock they couldn't believe it. He tapped the mic then said 'boo" , It happened so quick he devoured the whole village, he drank them dry. I'll never forget the fear on their faces, he left the children to see what he had done ,tiny children screaming and calling out for there parents, boys your age were trying to defend there mothers and sisters to only have there hearts torn out. The girl who he tried to drink from returned to see the devastation, he beat them like they beat him , he tied them up in a room with all the children, he waited until they were Almost dead before he made them beg for him to kill them , but he didn't that would be to easy instead he turned them into vampires , he waited until they were dying of thirst and when they couldn't take it anymore he let them loose it took them seconds to kill all them children. His mother and father had never seen anything like that, they came to my mother to ask she do something about it, he was to strong but she couldn't stop him from getting his powers instead she made a spell that he would gain his full power when he found his mate. I hope that day never comes, there will be nothing to stop him"

Horror was plastered on her face as she recalled the events she had witnessed.

"I don't understand, I've never seen him or any of the vampires act like that?"

"He doesn't need to his reputation and history is all he needs to keep the fear in everyone continue, besides everyone is trying to keep their heads down, the first born and elders are returning soon and a war is not what we need."

"Elders, first borns....what are they?"

"First vampires,werwolves,witches. They make sure the peace is kept between the beings and make sure the humans are safe"

Vote and comment!!!