Chapter 1

I woke up late today, Monday of all days. My Mom will yell at me one's I go downstairs. She is yelling because she doesn't want me to be late for school.

My mom is a Nurse, And my Dad is a renowned lawyer. You see I got almost all my qualities from her, my brown hair, my brown eyes, people who didn't know us normally ask us, if we were twins.

I also wanted to be like my mom and a nurse like her one day.

My dad was the mean type, he always want every thing to be in order, like my mom, but even worse. Am so glad my dad is always busy that's why he doesn't pay much attention to me.

But when he has no court case, he would make sure he spends time with me and my mom. My mom will always ask me to behave in front of him. So we won't have any argument.

Lisa Valentine, why aren't you ready for school yet. My Mom asked curiously.

What is she doing in my room? I said to myself.

Lisa stand up and go and do what I asked you to do, get up and get ready for school, you are no longer a child any more that I'll drag you to school, now hurry up I don't want to be late for work. She ordered.

You know if my car was in a perfect condition I wouldn't have gone with you. You know.

Yeah tomorrow you collect it, it's working perfectly now. She waved her hands and left.

Finally I won't have to wake up early as I used to when I am ridding with her.

I sluggishly got up from my bed went straight to my bathroom took my bath, brushed my teeth and braided  my hair.

Another thing that always take my time is picking an outfit for school.

I went straight to my closet and picked out a white T-shirt and a high wasted jean with a pair of white sneakers

I went straight to my living room, my Mom already made breakfast.

Come on Lisa come and eat and hurry up we are so late. And hurry up, am waiting for you in the car, and be quick about it. She waved her hands and  left the sitting room.

I ate as quickly as I could and went to my mom's car.

Well it's about time. This is the last time I want to see you going this late to school. Got it.

This is why I hate going to school with my mom, she always like giving strict instructions to me. Don't do this, don't do that. Like really so annoying.

Finally we arrived at school, thank goodness, I couldn't listen to any more of this.

Okay, I'll be going now, make sure you take care of yourself bye. She drove her car and left.

I walked into the school, I saw my two best friends Jessica and Brianna.

Jessica is like the quiet one amongst all of us she has a long  black hair that she curled beautifully, she has brown eyes, just like me, she wore a blue T-shirt and  a blue jean. She doesn't like dressing too crazy like Brianna.

Brianna is so full of energy, like she is always vibrant, she is so fun to be with, you can literally stay with her for a whole day, and you won't get bored. She is brunette, has blue eyes, very fashionable, today she wore a white crop top with a ragged blue jean with a pair of white sneakers, she packed her hair into a bun.

Hey girl, why are you late, we have been waiting for you for a while now. Brianna reprimanded.

Am so sorry girls, I just over slept, and I slept late yesterday night. Am really sorry for making the both of you wait so long.

Don't worry, it's not a problem. How about the thing that Ricky asked you to do for him. Brianna was really trying to remember the full details, placing her hand on her chin.

Oh my goodness. I shouted. How did I forget that, I  didn't remember, oh what am I going to do now.

Ricky is a known bully in our school, you can say he is quite popular.  He likes picking on helpless ones, like me.

He is very tall, yeah his height intimidate people.

He has black hair, blue eyes, pink lips and quite good looking.

On Friday last week they gave us homework that we should do, and it should be submitted today, then  Ricky came to me and asked me to do his, I couldn't say no to him, unless I wouldn't even know what would have happened to me.

I did mine, and I honestly forgot that I was with his. If not I would have definitely done it. Now am in such a big mess.

Hey Lisa, he is coming towards you. Jessica brought me back to reality.

What am I going to do now. He came more closer. My heart started beating faster.

Hey Lisa, I need my book now. He said smiling, for the first time I have seen him talking to someone nicely.

Oh here it is. I handed the book over to him. I was seriously shaking.

What if he finds out that you didn't do his homework. Yeah, it's bond to happen anyway. But don't worry Lisa we will stand by you. Brianna whispered to me.

I don't know what he will do when he finds out I didn't do his homework.

He didn't open the book to check. Okay, I'll go and give it to the teacher, make sure you submit yours before it's to late, or should I help you and submit it myself.

No don't worry I'll do it myself, I can even help you and submit yours. I hesitated.

No I'll do it myself, you have already done a lot, thank you. Bye, he left.

I froze.

****************************** hope you  guys enjoyed this story, this is actually my first story on Watt pad, And make sure you leave a comment so I will know what you all think about this story. Thank you.