Test drive

Lacey

Vincent and I got into his car, and he drove us back to the beach house. I sat in the seat, trying to act nonchalant, but I made it difficult for him as he gripped the steering wheel. Reaching over, I placed my hand on his family jewels, noticing they were making his pants snug.

I started rubbing my palm against them as he shifted in his seat. Noticing the car speeding up, I applied slight pressure to them as I continued to rub. He pulled into the garage and closed the door.

Unbuckling, he undid his pants, rolling protection onto himself. He pulled me onto his lap. I lined myself up soon as I lowered myself onto his hardness, causing him to groan.

Gripping the seat behind him, I started moving back and forth. I rolled my hips as he thrusts inside me, gripping my hips with his hands. Our breathing increased as I moaned while I enjoyed riding him. He grunted while thrusting inside of me.

"I want to hear you scream," he breathed. I continued to ride him until I felt myself explode, letting a scream erupt past my lips while he groaned. He went deep inside of me, pressing his release.

We sat there for a few minutes catching our breath as he moved my hair away from my face. "The next time you arouse me while I'm driving, you can finish the job with your mouth. Do I make myself clear?"

I smirked. The thing I learned about Vincent with his moods, followed by needing some sex. When he was angry, he became aggressive. Playfulness entailed a quickie. It's slower when it involved emotions. Learning the sexual needs of someone is vital since it made you in tune with them. I learned Vincent enjoyed many types of sex and preferred it.

He reached up and pulled me into a kiss as our lips moved in sync with each other. We broke from our kiss, and he looked at me. "I enjoy redheads." A smirk grew upon his face as I chuckled.

I climbed off of his lap and back into my seat. He buttoned his pants as I fixed my skirt.

"Pleasurable touch of having no panties on," he remarked.

"Sometimes, we need to have easy access, and panties are a hindrance," I replied with a devilish look as he chuckled.

We exited the car as we went into the house. We entered the kitchen, and I went straight to the fridge, pulling out items to make sandwiches for us to eat. Vincent grabbed two plates down from the cabinet. I started making sandwiches and placing them on each plate for us.

"Where did you disappear while I was at the beauty salon?" I asked him.

"I unloaded a business that was costing me money. I sold my share of Perfectly Coiffed to Ryanne Mercer for one dollar," he mentioned to me.

I stopped preparing food and looked at him. I didn't know he owned that beauty salon.

"Don't act surprised. I own many businesses in town. I own more around the world and in other countries," Vincent told me as I stared at him, stunned.

"How does one who owns so many things for only being twenty-eight years old?" I inquired.

"I have an expert eye for business. The first business I invested in was struggling. I purchased shares of their stocks, fixed the fledgling business, and then sold it. I turned around and reinvested the money in another business. I executed the same rules of business. Within the first year, I earned my first million. Then it grew from there," he explained as I listened to him.

"That's how you earned a reputation for being ruthless, right?"

"Yes, because I offered more than most people. A business is only at its best as the employees who work there. Most of those businesses had poor management with poor employees," he explained. I finished preparing our food. He carried the plates over to the table, and we sat down in our chairs.

"What made you invest in companies and not sell them?" I questioned him.

"At some point, you need to develop a sense of accomplishment. While I buy and sell fledgling companies, I invest in companies that have mass potential. Even in your profession, you learned how to improve and gain clients. You prove you're excellent at what you do," he implied.

"It wasn't like that at first. The first time it happened, I lost my virginity. I felt so disgusted by the entire experience that I threw up when I returned home," I told Vincent.

He looked at me.

"After some time, I learned to block the experience out, then Rafe taught me some tricks to help," I explained. I sat there, eating my sandwich. I disliked discussing it my first time. It was a terrible experience to feel his fiery breath against my skin and have him inside of me. He wasn't even gentle with me.

Vincent

Listening to Lacey described her first sexual encounter bothered me. Even though my sexual encounters before her were sex, I knew how intimate sex could be. To be in a situation like that without warning disturbed me.

I could tell it bothered her and changed the subject.

"I thought we need to enjoy ourselves more while I still have you," I suggested as she looked at me.

"What did you have in mind?" She asked me.

"I would like to show you my life and the things I enjoy, leaving the business out of the equation. What do you think?" I asked her, trying to gauge her expression.

"You mean like an actual relationship?" Her question intrigued me.

"Yes," I replied.

I watched as she sat there, thinking about the idea. Her expression was of interest and intrigue. She leaned forward and rested her chin on her fist as she said, "You have piqued my interest. What did you have in mind?"

A smile curled on my lips as she smiled back at me. We have two weeks left with our deal, and I wanted to show her how life could be with me before I proposed a new agreement. I figured that she would agree to my original offer if she saw a different side of me.

Later on, Lacey did some reading, and I had Cruz meet me to discuss the matter with him. We stood on the beach as I explained what I planned. He stood there and listened to what I said.

After I finished, he looked at me and chuckled.

"What?" I questioned him with a look.

"Vincent, I warned you you would fall for this girl. You told me I was insane for even suggesting a ridiculous notion," he chuckled.

I contemplated him.

"Vince, since you met this girl, she altered your perception of life and how you should treat people? Before her, how often did you come here unless it was to make a business deal? You rarely dealt with the locals," he commented to me.

He's right. Before Lacey, I had never associated with the locals. I did all the business deals and investments. As I managed companies, it was unheard of if they met me face to face.

"Vince, this may be the one person who proves that your love is worth it. I say if it makes you happy, go for it." He shrugged as I looked at him and thought about it. She's worth it.

"Remember, if you propose this fresh arrangement with her, you need to tell her the truth. It's not fair to keep her in the dark any longer than you already have," Cruz reminded me as I looked at him, knowing he was right.

I knew if she agreed to this new arrangement, I would have to tell her the truth, which I avoided. It was the one time I hated full disclosure to someone.

One day I would inform her of the truth, but today was not the day, and for the next two weeks, I wanted to focus on us. For the next two weeks, I wanted to show her the real me; she deserved that.