Chapter 7

*PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT*

That's what we need, I whispered to her,

We need our peace.

"ANALA!" The Alpha roared breaking our concentration. Ulrica gave a horrific growl before taking a step towards the Alpha.

ULRICA, STOP! I commanded, and she froze in her advances towards the Alpha who looked ready to bolt out of the room. Like father like son I guess, both cowards.

I don't want to hurt anyone anymore! If we kill them their blood will be on my hands! I begged her. And I felt our whole body freeze. Rica could feel the stabbing pain in my heart at the thought of pointless death.

Sometimes being too kind is what gets us hurt. Ulrica retorted, and I shook my head

This is not kindness...If we do this...we are no better than they are. The strong preying on the weak.

Fine. Ulrica hissed before pushing me in control of our body. I felt the world shift around me when I felt my body again. The excruciating pain made me take another step back. I could feel everyone in the room hold their breath when I began to growl in pain.

"Anala...you need to get a hold of yourself." The Alpha commanded, which made my growls grow louder. His Alpha voice was taking a toll on me, and if I didn't fight it, my wolf would surely lose control this time. There would be no time to calm her down.

"FOOD" I demanded through the mind link. He nodded quickly before he contacted someone. It only took a few minutes before my father came in holding what looked like two dead squirrels. They looked like they have been dead for some time now and were skinned from all fur. He threw the dead carcasses towards me, and they landed with a loud wet slap. The stench of rotten meat filled my nose making me cringe. I shouldn't be surprised; this isn't the first time they have given me rotten meat. I'm just glad they gave me two this time.

I got this Ana. Ulrica whispered

Are you sure you're in control? I asked suspiciously; she rolled her eyes. I let her take over, in one big snap of our large jaw she swallows the two animals. From out of nowhere my father takes out a large bowl and pours water into it. He kicks the bowl over towards us and Rica laps it up. When she is done she pushes me back in control, and I flatten us towards the floor, ready to pounce in a moment's notice.

"Shift" The Alpha commanded. I shake my head; they cannot chain me up if they are scared even to come close to me. Sure, chain up the girl who is practically skin and bones without a second thought. But fear for your life if you try that shit with the wolf. Rica chuckled at that thought. The Alpha took a threatening step towards us, and I felt my fur stand up on my back. I gave a warning growl, and my father stepped in front of his Alpha. I growled again when he came closer and snapped my jaw at them. Just because I have control over my body doesn't mean I am going to get pushed around now. They both took a step back and looked at each other.

"You cannot go in front of the pack in your wolf form. Change back." Alpha Valverde explained. He went towards the door.

"Everyone out." He ordered and all the warriors scrambled out of the room fighting with each other in an attempt to flee. I gave a wolfy chuckle and received a hard glare from my father. Alpha Valverde grabbed a bundle of clothes from someone outside the door. He caught my father and began going out the door before he threw the clothes at me.

"Get dressed and come out quickly." He called out before closing the door. I closed my eyes and checked if see if there were any souls in the other room. It was dark and cold, no sign of life in that room but there were two waiting just outside the door. I took in a deep breath and began to shift back. It hurt....but not as much as the first time. My skin felt like spiders were crawling on burnt skin. I laid on the cold hard ground for a couple of minutes before I had the strength to get changed. I dragged the clothes towards me and saw they gave me a long sleeve black shirt and army green pants.