6

I'm just going to make the story in third pov bc it's easier for me. so yeah :)

/////

Taehyung wakes up the next morning, perfectly tucked into bed. He yawns before sitting up, noticing he is still in the clothes he left the studio in.

Taehyung steps out of his sheets and stands, stretching his arms. He makes a little whine in satisfaction, walking to the door. Once he gets in the hall, he goes to the bathroom across the hall. He opens the door, but gasps when there is someone already there.

The person yells before falling backwards into the shower. The curtains come down and Taehyung continues to cover his eyes and squeaks, "I-I'm so sorry!"

Taehyung closes the door as Namjoon comes running over, giving Taehyung a worried look, "What happen? I heard yelling."

Taehyung's ears and cheeks heat up, "I walked in on Hobi hyung."

Namjoon's eyes widen for a split second before blinking and leading Taehyung away from the door, "You can use mine and Yoongi's bathroom."

"You guys have one?"

Namjoon shrugs, "It's the biggest room."

Taehyung giggles and walks in, closing the door. Once he finished his business, he suddenly remembers seeing Hoseok's naked body making him gulp. He saw muscles. Toned body that would be good for making pups.

Taehyung didn't even notice that he had become aroused, biting his lip. He hoped that the others couldn't smell it. How embarrassing.

In the living room though, the boys all stop their talking when a sweet, addictive smell hit the males like a brick wall.

"What is that?" Jungkook asks, sniffling more, feeling himself get hard.

"Oh no," Jin sighs, "poor omega."

"What?" Jimin asks in concern.

"The boy is aroused," Yoongi simply states, ignoring his own boner as he watches the tv.

"Why?"

Just then Hoseok walks in with a towel wrapped around his waist, his eyes narrowed, "What the hell is going on?" he askes, sniffling the air.

Namjoon gasps when he puts things together. "No way. Is he aroused from seeing your skinny ass?"

All the alphas listen in interest. Hoseok scoffs, "I'm not no skinny ass."

Just then, Taehyung comes out, the smell from the bedroom a lot more prominent. All the guys shut up when he walks in, awkwardly looking around.

"Umm..."

Taehyung pauses when he sees Hoseok, only a towel around his waist. The smell is once again produced, Jungkook coughing from it.

It takes everything in Taehyung not to whine. He quickly runs to his room, the door slamming behind him.

Hoseok finally breaks from his intense stare once the door blocks his view.

"Damn, this is harder than i thought."

"What? This situation or our dicks?"

———

Bangtan has an interview Today.

It would be their first time in front of a crowd. They were given their outfits to put on. Taehyung's was light blue skinny jeans and a silky pink shirt. It was cute, but Taehyung didn't know how to feel knowing that they were advertising him as a cute, feminine, omega.

He got more eye makeup done than the other boys. He was wearing bright colors as the Alphas wore darker ones. Very stereotypical.

Once they walked out on the stage area, screams and cheers erupted.

Taehyung cringed from the noise, his ears sensitive to that stuff. Namjoon lead the boys, letting them pick their seats before he sits. Taehyung sat between him and Jimin on the front three chairs. Right behind him was Jin and Jungkook.

Taehyung looked off into the crowd, not surprised to see girls, but surprised to see some guys. Alpha men.

"Hello!" the interviewer, a beta, says with a smile.

The boys do their intro making more people cheer.

"Thank you guys for coming!" the guy says.

"Thank you for having us," Namjoon says back.

The beta asks them basic questions about the band, but then attention is suddenly drifted to Taehyung.

"So, you're a male omega, right?"

Taehyung blinks and nods, his nerves kicking in.

"How does it feel being the only omega in a group full of Alphas?"

Namjoon passes him the microphone. Taehyung swallows before answering, his voice soft and delicate, "It's not t-that bad. Just different."

The interviewer nods, "I bet you get a lot of attention. Do you like it?"

"Um, I don't know."

The beta smirks, "Come on, i know an omega living with alphas has some stories. Has anything happened between any of you?"

Taehyung shakes his head, "No, sir."

The beta smirks, "Are you lying?"

Jungkook suddenly grabs the microphone from Yoongi's hand, "What are you implying exactly?"

Namjoon takes the microphone from Tae. "If you are suggesting mating or anything in that category, we are strictly friends and team members."

Taehyung looks down since the voices they were using gave off little warning signs.

The beta puts his hands up in surrender, "Alright. I see. But how did you guys meet?"

Jungkook speaks since he still had a mic, "Taehyung was a hidden member. It was a surprise to us just a few weeks ago when we met him."

"Oh?"

There was a little more discussion then a few people in the crowd got to ask questions.

"Jimin oppa! Would you date a beta?"

Other boys snickered as Jimin answered, "If i liked them, yes."

The next question was to Namjoon, "Do you like being the leader?"

Namjoon smiles, "I do."

"Jin, you're so handsome," A girl says as she giggles. Jin nods in agreement making people laugh.

A male stands up with the mic, "This is to the omega," he says, "Do you have an alpha in your sights?"

Taehyung shakes his head, "Oh, no. I have no time for a mate. The only
alphas in my life are them."

The guy licks his lips, slightly disappointed that Taehyung wasn't looking for an alpha.

"So, not mate, huh?" the Interviewer asks.

"No, sir."

"That won't last long," the beta laughs.

Taehyung feels uncomfortable at that comment, the Alphas not appreciating it as well.

When would Taehyung stop being treated as an object?

———

i wanna be an omega :( wan a big alpha 🥺