𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"Hey... on second thought, ma—."

Bang.

A weighted thud signalled for Emily to open her tightly sealed eyes, the image that crept in her eyes causing a nauseating feeling to strike through her body like electricity.

Another person was dead because of her and she already knew this would fail to be the last time. Jungkook's taste having mutated her into poison.

A killer.

Hesitantly, she edged towards the newly made corpse, her hands locking around their draining wrists as she started to haul the man's body towards her car. Her rapidly beating heart making her senses saturated of her own trepidation, nearing the borders of a complete collapse as her tears continued to descend.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" A voice called out, their tone riddled with disgust.

Her heart became paralysed.

Feeling as if just by the words, the flesh of her heart turned to cold stone as it relinquished its bonds. Allowing its free fall down her body.

Twisting herself towards the figure, she found Yoongi. Eyes still dilated at the scene that was occurring in front of him.

"Yoongi... thank God." Her voice crumbled into a whimper as the trails of tears became more prominent.

"What the fuck did you do?" His voice remained sharp, disgust continuously making him want to recoil from the corpse still elevated by her. "I killed him... for Jungkook." She answered in a hush, instantly injecting disbelief into the man's features.

"W-wait what? You killed a person for J-Jungkook? W-why?" He continued to interrogate. Emily finally letting the body fall back onto the saturated woodland floor.

She took in a trembling breath.

"B-because... i-if I don't... he'll k-kill me or w-worse kill other people." Emily replied as confusion only dug deeper into the boy's features. "Wait why does he even want people d-dead in the first place?" He asked.

"Because he has to eat people!" She shrilled.

The volume of her voice drowned their dialogue into silence, the timid sounds of the forest slowly started to flood her senses once again.

"He-he's like my Dad... the-the only way t-to keep him hu-human is by e-eating people." She confessed, still hiding from Yoongi's eyes. "I-I just thought... if I-I did it this way... less people would d-die and he wouldn't get e-exposed and—."

"You can tell me the rest when we get back to yours." He impaled her words as he finally grew close to her. "We don't want anyone else running into this do we?" He questioned, earning a nod from the girl.

━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━

The beeps continued to echo around the still room. His eyes feeling arid as he couldn't bare to close his eyes just for a moment. Scared that if he did let into temptation, she would be gone before he had the chance to say the words he wanted to say.

She would run away just like he had feared.

"You know Jimin... you can go home and rest. We'll call you if anything happens." Bella's father, Oscar, interrupted, barely pulling Jimin out of his daze. "No, it's okay. I'm fine really."

"Are you sure? You don't look too good yourself." Anna, Bella's mother, included as she gazed at Jimin with a sympathetic look.